PG Music Home
I'm not sure what I did, but somehow I managed to accidentally disable the audible count in on my rendered video and audio files. The odd thing is it counts in just fine when I simply play the file in BIAB, but the rendered files start abruptly with no count in at all.

I checked the count-in options under Preferences, and to my eye they appear to be correct (see attached image).

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so it goes back to how it was before?

Thanks!

Zac
[img]https://ibb.co/wwrkYGV[/img]

don't quote me as i'm trying hard to remember but isn't there an option to skip the first two bars when you render to audio?
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
don't quote me as i'm trying hard to remember but isn't there an option to skip the first two bars when you render to audio?

Yes, so as it turns out, after a bit of poking around I saw that if it's an audio file, you can choose the .WAV button > Export song as audio file > and there is an Include 2 bar lead-in option there (which was unchecked). After I checked it it solved the problem for *audio* files, but I still have the same problem with *video* files, after I render them still no lead in.

I know there must be some option somewhere to fix this, but still haven't found it.
© PG Music Forums