PG Music Home
Did you know... anyone who has owned a previous version of Band-in-a-Box® is entitle to upgrade pricing - you do not need to have your old version installed!

Maybe you used to own the Windows version, but you now have a Mac... that's not a problem either!
(or if you owned the Mac version, and now you have a Windows computer)

In both cases, you would purchase from the "Upgrade from 2018 or earlier or crossgrade" row here for a new Mac version, or here if you want the newest Windows version. Just need to upgrade your 2019 version? Use the "Upgrade from 2019/2020" row.

When you purchase your upgrade from either of these rows, you will receive a complete installation - just follow the steps of the setup, and your Band-in-a-Box® will be ready to use!

PG Music Inc. shopping cart accounts were not required to purchase from our website prior to October 29, 2014. With that in mind, you may have to create an account in order to upgrade - that's OK! You'll still be entitled to upgrade pricing. smile
a bit late - we're all waiting for 2021! special deals make upgrading even easier on the wallet
This is a 'feature' I'm thankful for. I originally purchased the entry level 2014 version, but never got into it because the IKM stuff that got installed along with it kept sticking its nose in, telling what I didn't have and what I could buy from them. Tacking something like T-RackS onto an entry level product seemed like bait and switch to me, so I uninstalled all of it and forgot about the installation disk. When I finally got interested in BiaB, I was then able to pick up 2019 Mega at the upgrade price. Then last year, I picked up 2020 Ultra as an upgrade. All very easy and hassle-free!

Major props to PG Music for trusting their customers!

Super refreshing, especially in today's world!

Thanks again!

Only the audiophile upgrade remaining! wink
© PG Music Forums