PG Music Home
Just installed BIAB 2021. The drums are out of sync with the other instruments when I'm previewing styles. Also out of sync with the songs I did in BIAB 2008.
Originally Posted By: DannyJo239
Just installed BIAB 2021. The drums are out of sync with the other instruments when I'm previewing styles. Also out of sync with the songs I did in BIAB 2008.

Check your audio interface (sound card) and make sure that everything is set at 16 bit x 44.1 kHz.
I’m guessing those songs have RealDrums and the rest of the tracks are MIDI, since RealTracks did not exist before the end of 2008.

BIAB has a setting to replace MIDI drums if a more suitable RealDrum exists.

There is a place, I think in Options, Preferences, Audio where you can adjust the latency of a software MIDI synth with respect to the audio. This is a test song that you adjust until things sound together.
Found it, reset it, didn't work. But thanks
Could not figure out what setting to change. My version of 2008 did have some real drums. I try not to use them because all I'm looking for is midi. Thanks for your reply
Right, RealDrums started in 2007. I’m not sure when the replacement function was added.
Quote:

Can you tell us what you settings are in Options | MIDI/Audio Driver Setup? What are you using to play the MIDI tracks? Are you using a DXi synth, e.g. CoyoteWT?
© PG Music Forums