PG Music Home
Hello,

I recently upgraded from BIAB 2018 to 2021 (Windows 10). I've noticed the several styles in the selector that start with [RT n/a]. After trying several of them and being disappointed I think I understand correctly that:

[RT n/a] = RealTrack not available

Do I have that right? Did I miss an installation step? If not is there a way to hide these [RT n/a] styles?

Thank you,

Joe
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Style Long Name begins with [RT n/a]??? - 02/05/21 05:31 AM
Joe,

When you upgraded, which packaged did you go from and go to?

For example: ProPak 2018 to UltraPak 2021, etc.

Also, did you get any of the add-ons at purchase time such as the 49Pak?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: JustJoe Re: Style Long Name begins with [RT n/a]??? - 02/05/21 08:49 AM
Hi Noel,

My original package was:

2018 BBP-I Band-in-a-Box Pro with RealBand Windows

The upgrade package I installed was:

2021 BUPS-I Band-in-a-Box Pro Upgrade with RealBand

These are the only two BIAB products I own and/or have installed.

Thank you,

Joe
Hi JustJoe.

The Pro-Pak is the absolute beginner Pak, but it perhaps could be more appropriately named.

The ProPak has 500+ Real Tracks
The Mega Pak has 800+ Real Tracks
The Ultra, Ultra+ and Audiophile have 3,100+ RealTracks

If you have the ProPak, then you definitely will be missing many RealTracks.

More info at this link.

There are many more Styles available in the larger Paks.
Posted By: JustJoe Re: Style Long Name begins with [RT n/a]??? - 02/05/21 10:26 AM
Thank you VideoTrack.

I understand that I have the intro package but I don't recall seeing styles that I couldn't use in the style picker until I upgraded to 2021 a couple days ago.

Is there a way to hide these unusable styles in the picker? Or quickly ID which ones are inappropriate for my installation and delete them from the C:\bb\Styles folder on the hard drive altogether? It seems they shouldn't have been installed in the first place.

Joe
I’m not at a computer but I thought there is a checkbox to not show N/A tracks.
Posted By: JustJoe Re: Style Long Name begins with [RT n/a]??? - 02/05/21 02:36 PM
Thanks. I found the filter settings Matt mentions in the OTHER pull down filter of the style picker.

> Show Styles with RealTracks** that are Found/Not Found [RT n/a]

This filter allows you to hide unusable styles from the list.
© PG Music Forums