PG Music Home
Posted By: Violin Change opening settings [Resolved] - 02/16/21 09:52 AM
Hi

Every time I open the BIAB it brings up a default style which is visible in the mixer .how can change the settings that when I starts the app with absolutely empty style and track and then I'm able to choose my style or tracks?

Thanks
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 09:55 AM
My understanding is that BiaB opens a new song file with the last used Style loaded. Others may know more.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 10:04 AM
In Options, Preferences, you can choose what happens when you open BIAB. It can be the previously loaded song, style, or neither.
Posted By: Violin Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 01:44 PM
There ae few sub button on this window, can you please tell me which specific sub and option would do it?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 01:47 PM
I’m not at a computer but it’s not in a sub button. It’s a pull-down in about the middle of the left side of that first dialog box, if I recall correctly. It has a prompt that says something like “Upon startup, BIAB should”
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 03:08 PM
Options | Preferences | At Program bootup... choose "don't open song or style" from the drop down menu.

The other options are:
Open Previous Style
Open Previous Song
Posted By: Violin Re: Change opening settings - 02/16/21 05:45 PM
I contacted the costumer support and they told me it's not possible having the style window at boot up completely blank .the setting which you mentioned kindly gives only option not to have previous song or previous style!

Thanks
© PG Music Forums