PG Music Home
Posted By: Roycol Loading songs - 03/03/21 02:13 PM
I am using jukebox to load songs on zoom meetings.
As the songs load the key transpose number (the small plus or minus number by the main key button) always shows what I had it set to on the last song. So I have to mess about changing it, before I can start playing. I would like it to remember what it was when I saved the song.i play guitar, so it's my capo position.
Posted By: Dave Re: Loading songs - 03/03/21 04:25 PM
I use one of the print fields such as compose to detail instructions such as capo. this shows on the lead and as I don't use juke box I don't know if it will help

Maybe put +2 in the title to remind you
Posted By: DonCallis Re: Loading songs - 03/15/21 04:22 AM
Doesn't jukebox have the option to set up the things like that? Haven't used it for a while but remember that it should have this option.
Posted By: DonCallis Re: Loading songs - 03/19/21 08:49 AM
Oh, my bad. I looked through that app and found out that it doesn't have this button. But honestly, I like the possibility of loading songs on zoom meetings because it helps set up a good atmosphere. We always use such a technique during our corporate events. We can't load popular music there because of copyright and use royalty-free music instead. We found a fascinating collection of tracks on https://depositphotos.com/music.html and convinced our boss to buy an annual subscription there. And as I noticed, people usually become less nervous when good relaxing music plays in the background, which is good for business.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Loading songs - 03/19/21 09:23 AM
not being snarky but maybe a pencil and a piece of paper is the easiest solution and just forget about the transpose and capo positions

if you're using a capo chances are you're not using terribly complex chords ( i know i play with a capo too) and after a bit of practice many years ago i learned to transpose on the fly if another guitarist was playing in different chord shapes and i needed to follow. or you could try - i'm not sure about this - using nashville chord notation if you are following the chord sheet
© PG Music Forums