PG Music Home
Hello everybody,

I bought BIAB 3 days ago and I am completely lost.

The software tells me I have the realtracks "6 - All metal" set installed, but when I want to load the guitar realtracks from this set (RealTracks -> RealTrack Pickers), I am unable to find the guitars, there is only 2 bass #387 and #388 from set 6!

Help / tutorial did not allow me to find the solution

Thank you for your help.

Maxime
just a thought have you done a rebuild of the stylepicker and realtracks?
Welcome to the forums.

Which BiaB Pak did you purchase (Pro, Mega, Ultra etc)?

Try two things:

In the RealTracks picker make sure you press the Show All button and also the Rebuild and Fix button.
Thanks for the interest.

Yes I've done it, it tells me "no files RealTracks XT2/ST2 missing. No action" (my translate!)
Maybe your computer is not looking in the correct location (?)
In your Preferences area you may need to select the correct folder where they can be found.
Are you using the external drive, or did you install the Realtracks to an internal drive?
Sorry,

I haven't seen the 2 answers! So:

I bought the pro pack, but the soft himself tells me the RealPAck6 has been found!

Wait... There is a button on the corner down left: "display unavailable realtracks" (my transltate). When I click on it, I see all the realtracks from the realtracks "6 - All metal".. So I have not it? Why do I have 2 tracks on the 12 form the set??
I think that you will find that the pro Pak only has two metal tracks.
Unfortunately the name 'Pro' is a little misleading, it is actually the 'entry level' or 'Essentials' Pak.

According to PG Music web site, the 'Pro' Pak has these two metal tracks:

Attached picture 2021-03-14_4-25-08.jpg
Pro is not complete
see below

Attached picture Pro_RTs_2021.jpg
Attached picture ultra_2021_RTs.jpg
OK I knew Pro was an entry Level, this is a test for me.

So the 2 bass realtracks include in the pro version are from the realtracks "6 - All metal". BIAB see them, that's why he tells me they are installed, but he doesn't kknow (me neither!!!) that the set is not complet!!!

We could admit that it is confusing when we do not know the software!

Thanks to all of you.
Originally Posted By: Xime78
OK I knew Pro was an entry Level, this is a test for me.

So the 2 bass realtracks include in the pro version are from the realtracks "6 - All metal". BIAB see them, that's why he tells me they are installed, but he doesn't kknow (me neither!!!) that the set is not complet!!!

We could admit that it is confusing when we do not know the software!

Thanks to all of you.

Hi there Xime78!

The Pro comes with something we refer to as RealCombos. RealCombos are included in the Pro and MegaPAK packages, because those packages don't have the complete set of currently available RealTracks instruments. Essentially, RealCombos allow you to hear SOME full bands of RealTracks without having to get the largest Band-in-a-Box package. For example, the "Jazz Swing 140" RealCombo includes 5 instruments (Bass, Piano, Guitar, Sax, and Drums) from various RealTracks Sets that all play at a medium swing tempo.

You can find the full list of what comes in the Pro version at the links below:

Windows: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.pro.htm
Mac: https://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.pro.htm

We hope this clarifies!
© PG Music Forums