PG Music Home
Posted By: Music4Jesus Importing a song from ITunes [Resolved] - 03/27/21 10:33 PM
I just purchased and downloaded BIAB last night, so I'm brand new. When I try to import, or drag and drop, a .m4a file from my Apple ITunes library, it loads, but when I play it, the songpicker's choice of style is playing at the same time. I want to analyze the chord structure of the song I am importing, but don't know how to turn off the preloaded style song. Thanks!
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Importing a song from ITunes - 03/27/21 10:55 PM
Single click your mouse while the cursor is in the text box displaying the name of the style. You will see a sub menu where the first item is "Style is Enabled" with a check box. Single click to remove the check box and the style is disabled. A "X" is displayed beside the style name to remind you the style is disabled.

Also if you have the program open and use the Audio Chord Wizard, or ACW, to import the audio file, the ACW asks if you would like to have the style disabled before importing the audio file into the Audio track.
Posted By: Music4Jesus Re: Importing a song from ITunes - 03/28/21 12:00 AM
Jim, thank you so much for the quick response. I have so little time to play and I hate to spend hours trying to figure out something that someone like yourself can answer in one sentence. I really appreciate you.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Importing a song from ITunes - 03/28/21 04:14 PM
Music4Jesus, Thanks for your response. I'm glad you found my answer useful.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Importing a song from ITunes - 03/30/21 11:45 AM
This is a very deep program with a lot of features. Don't be afraid to ask..... and do take the time to watch the video tutorials in the support section
Posted By: Music4Jesus Re: Importing a song from ITunes - 04/01/21 12:37 AM
Thank you for your response.
© PG Music Forums