PG Music Home
Posted By: Tangmo cross-platform song file sharing? [Resolved] - 04/01/21 08:09 PM
Can I get it verified whether or not a song file created with the Windows version can be read on a Mac and vice/versa?
Yes, as long as both versions of BIAB have the same styles, Realtracks, and other content.
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: cross-platform song file sharing? - 04/06/21 09:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
Yes, as long as both versions of BIAB have the same styles, Realtracks, and other content.

And as you see in these screen shots, BIAB makes it easy and convenient to have the same styles, RealTracks and other content by identifying and assembling the necessary files to share between collaborators using an email specific for the task.

The command to access the special BIAB developed Email: - File | Save Special | Email Song File(s) as attachment(s)...

Attached picture Full Screenshot .png
Attached picture Send File Attachments.png
Posted By: Tangmo Re: cross-platform song file sharing? - 04/07/21 02:38 AM
Thanks, Gentlemen. And that's brilliant, Charlie. I saw that function just a few days ago for the first time. I'll have to try it out between two of my own accounts and see what happens.
© PG Music Forums