PG Music Home
Posted By: Hank F Exporting Audio with Correct Song Repeats - 09/03/21 11:22 AM
Hello, I am brand new to Band in A Box. I've gotten my first song put in, and I would like to export the audio so I can practice along with it and share the background. I went to the export and was able to get the audio exported fine, but it was 10 minutes long. I only wanted it to export 3 choruses and it should be less than 4 minutes.

I checked and the number of choruses is set to 3. When I use the playback it only plays 3 times, but when exporting it does a lot of repeats.

How do I set how many song repeats I want when exporting?

Thanks
Hank
Welcome to the forums Hank! Band-in-a-Box should be exporting exactly how it plays back inside of Band-in-a-Box. Are there any red repeats showing in your Chords view? If so you can remove them by going right clicking any bar then select Repeats/Codas/1st-2nd Endings in the menu. Then click the Delete All button in the new window.

Attached picture repeats_delete_all.png
Posted By: DrDan Re: Exporting Audio with Correct Song Repeats - 09/03/21 12:34 PM
Well you should not need to do anything special to render the correct audio. If you have 3 choruses that is what you should get in your audio file.

So you will have to explain a bit more - what version of BIAB? do you have current update for that version? Always try a "return to factory settings", this cleans up a lot of things...

Oh and welcome to the forum. grin
© PG Music Forums