PG Music Home
When you order any PG Music products directly from www.pgmusic.com (or www.bandinabox.com) you'll receive immediate links to start downloading your order! Even if you choose to have a backup copy of your Band-in-a-Box® packages shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait!

We've made it even easier to get started with Band-in-a-Box® with the Easy Payment Plan 4 - when you choose this payment option you'll pay four equal monthly payments starting on the day of your order.

Choose your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows package & order here.

Using Mac? Order here.

When you get to the checkout, simply click on Select Easy Payment Plan 4 for this product to apply this option.

Note: This only applies to this Band-in-a-Box product, and does not apply to other products that you might have in your order, including the physical backup copy if selected.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy! - 10/28/21 03:25 PM
Callie,

Does this
Quote:
Note: This only applies to this Band-in-a-Box product, and does not apply to other products that you might have in your order, including the physical backup copy if selected.
mean XtraStyles, RealTrack sets and other add-ons are not included in the Easy Payment Plan 4?
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Callie,

Does this mean XtraStyles, RealTrack sets and other add-ons are not included in the Easy Payment Plan 4?

Correct. The Easy Payment Plan 4 is an option when purchasing eligible Band-in-a-Box packages.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy! - 10/28/21 03:50 PM
Callie,

As always, thank you for the quick response to my question.
Posted By: parkgate Re: Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy! - 12/05/21 11:51 PM
How can I check which real tracks I have purchased, and which ones have or have not installed please?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy! - 12/06/21 12:53 PM
Open the StylePicker window and select the "What Add-Ons" button.
© PG Music Forums