PG Music Home
Did you know we have a My Favorite Things forum? We'd love it if you shared your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box and RealBand there, along with what features you use the most and why - we absolutely LOVE getting feedback!

Take a peak at other posts while you're there - you never know... someone else's favorite feature might become yours too!
This is an important perspective to hold on to.
{alert: fictitious wild idea} Perhaps members should be required to post (1)here for each post with strong complaints
Originally Posted By: RoyReddy
{alert: fictitious wild idea} Perhaps members should be required to post (1)here for each post with strong complaints

That kind of thing is actually quite important. It can be hugely demoralising if the developers and maintainers only ever see complaints and bug reports, even though sometimes those complaints are driven by users having very high expectations.
Originally Posted By: Gordon Scott
Originally Posted By: RoyReddy

That kind of thing is actually quiite importent. It can be hugely demoralising if the developers and maintainers only ever see complaints and bug reports, even though sometimes those complaints are driven by users having very high expectations.

Actually on most other sites all you see are complaints and bug reports. However there have been a number of PGMusic praise threads over the years, something that I have not seen in other sites.
We do appreciate all feedback, of course!

One of the things I really like about the My Favorite Things forum is that it can be eye-opening to other users who may not utilize that feature or procedure that is being discussed.

-Callie
© PG Music Forums