PG Music Home
i've been using BIAB and RB for years but got stuck a couple of times recently. live chat sorted me out. if you're stuck, try it if you need help.

the live chat from lots of companies is useless........i find the person on the other end often knows less than i do but PG is different.

i found it pleasing that the person on the other end was someone i knew from the forums. in one instance chantelle and the second was simon. thanks guys.

they do know their stuff and sorted me immediately. so try live chat if you need help - its fast and effective.
Thanks Bob, we appreciate your support!

Here are the hours that live chat is open:
Mon - Fri 6am - 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 8am - 4pm Pacific Time
Closed Sundays.
I agree, for most things it is a quick easy solution, with little headache
Thanks for adding this feature to the PGMusic site

While I can't make any guarantees, even after hours I have sometimes got a response fairly quickly, so worth a shot even then
Originally Posted By: rharv
I agree, for most things it is a quick easy solution, with little headache
Thanks for adding this feature to the PGMusic site

While I can't make any guarantees, even after hours I have sometimes got a response fairly quickly, so worth a shot even then

Yup, that's the nice thing about our chat system - if it is after hours, you can leave a message for us and we'll email the next day.

Plus you get to chat with lovely people like Chantelle and I, so what's not to love?
I try to not over use this and make myself a pest but I
have to agree. Live chat in most cases get situations fixed now instead of having to wait for answers,
I wasn't aware that with Live Chat you can leave an after hours message and receive an e-mail response the next day. Pretty neat and nice to know.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
I wasn't aware that with Live Chat you can leave an after hours message and receive an e-mail response the next day. Pretty neat and nice to know.

Great tip Jim, and good for us to know who are in very different timezones.
Originally Posted By: earl kirby
I try to not over use this and make myself a pest but I
have to agree. Live chat in most cases get situations fixed now instead of having to wait for answers,

The nice thing about live chat for us is that we can each help multiple people at a time. Chats typically take much less time than phone calls as well.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle

I think that's one of my favourite things about our chat set up, and not something I've personally seen elsewhere. It's definitely pretty cool!
© PG Music Forums