PG Music Home
Good day everybody, we're pleased to announce that we've created a new "Printable Essentials" instruction manual for Band-in-a-Box®! Get yours here:

https://www.pgmusic.com/manuals/

This manual has been simplified and reduced from the full instruction manual to make it small enough to print it - this version is only 150 pages, while the full manual is over 600 pages! This helps keep costs down when printing your instruction manual.

If you'd like some information on how to print your own instruction manual, including some tricks on printing double-sided to save paper or sending the file to a print shop to have it printed and bound, check out my latest video here:

This is a very good idea. I wish you could just sell it, though, I know I'm not going to print it at home or send it to the local Staples.
Great idea. Good and thorough presentation Simon.

Charlie
This is good news!

Some users may not know the printed manual is available for purchase. You will need to speak or email a PG Music Sales Agent since manuals are not listed online.
Originally Posted By: Mark Hayes
This is a very good idea. I wish you could just sell it, though, I know I'm not going to print it at home or send it to the local Staples.

That's fair. I'll pass the feedback on to management.

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Great idea. Good and thorough presentation Simon.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie!

Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
This is good news!

Some users may not know the printed manual is available for purchase. You will need to speak or email a PG Music Sales Agent since manuals are not listed online.

We no longer sell printed manuals - this is why we created this video.
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
... We no longer sell printed manuals ...
Bad news.
© PG Music Forums