PG Music Home
When opening my saved BIAB song with the DAW plugin via Logic Pro X (10.6.3), all the REAL TRACKS are blank until I click the "Generate" button. I get that.

But once the tracks generation has completed, the DAW plugin is playing a "DIFFERENT"arrangement from the one that is saved in the source BIAB song file itself.

How can I get the DAW plugin to playback the BIAB saved file version instead of a "different"arrangement everytime I load the file into the DAW plugin???

BTW, in the saved BIAB file, yes...all the REAL TRACKS are "frozen" so why is the DAW plugin insisting on outputting a new arrangement instead of playing back what is saved in the source BIAB saved file???

PLEASE HELP!!!!
LPG, welcome to the forum. This because the plugin can’t see what’s in BiaB, it only sees the RTs from the folder, and then regenerates them. If you want the exact frozen tracks from BiaB you would need to drag them to the drag box (upper left corner of the tool bar in BiaB) and then from there drag them to logic. This assures you to get the frozen tracks.

The plugin is a work in progress, and every feature in BiaB has not, and may not ever be implemented. It was intended to create tracks in the DAW similar to BiaB without all the complications. While it can natively open a BiaB song file it can’t read every BiaB option. Here are some videos to help do what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8aAOQmhOw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMd3UPkx6Q

I hope that helps
Thanks for this really helpful info.

How can I drag all the real tracks to the drop zone at one time so I can load them all into Logic at one time???

The "COMBO"button that is used in the videos you shared, that button is no longer available in BIAB (Mac 2021).
I've dragged all the real tracks into Logic Pro X.
But they all sound hollow as if there's been a bunch of reverb added when exporting from BIAB.
There's no reverb or other plugins added inside Logic so I have no idea why the tracks sound weird like this.

When playing back in Logic, I want the tracks to sound the same as they did in BIAB prior to export.

HELP!
Originally Posted By: LogicProGuy
I've dragged all the real tracks into Logic Pro X.
But they all sound hollow as if there's been a bunch of reverb added when exporting from BIAB.
There's no reverb or other plugins added inside Logic so I have no idea why the tracks sound weird like this.

When playing back in Logic, I want the tracks to sound the same as they did in BIAB prior to export.

HELP!

Wish I could, but I don't use the plugin. If you have this problem using the application, I might be able to assist, as a BIAB Mac 2021 / Logic Pro user.
© PG Music Forums