PG Music Home
Something I noticed when watching Chantelle's 3/22/22 video on selecting multistyles...

The mixer is at the right edge in expanded mode, but the chord layout screen is reduced in size to show all the bars to the left of the mixer. I've been looking at the preferences screen but can't find any parameter thast allows me to reduce the chord screen when the mixer is expanded, so that I can see all bars. I cannot seem to manually mover the chord screen rightmost margin. Is there something like an "Auto-adjust columns" setting.

What am I missing?
Not sure if this is what you are looking for. If you move the mouse cursor to the LH edge of the mixer (over an existing track), it will allow you to horizontally resize the mixer / chord chart display:

Attached picture 2022-04-10_9-21-39.jpg
The adjustment Audiotrack showed is recent, in the last two years I think. Do you have BIAB 2022?
Try Ctrl + T. That switches between the classic GUI and the modern GUI
@audioTrack @JimFogle @MattFinley

Thanks for the suggestions, but none solve the issue.

Resizing the Mixer panel is straight forward and it works as documented.

I am using BIAB 2022 (latest build).

Using CNTL-T to switch GUI's does not have any effect on the size of the Chord screen frame.

What I am trying to accomplish is to reduce the width of the Chord frame which would narrow the Chord screen and reduce the widthee of eac bar, also reducing the number of bars per line. Obviously, based on Chantelle's video on multistyles, it can be done. The Mixer panel is on the right side of the sceen AND does not cover the last bar or so of each line on the chord screen. So in Chantelles video, she has 4 bars on each line of the Chord pane;/frame and no bars hidden under the Mixer panel.

I think I added a screen print to show the issue.

Attached File
BIAB 2022 Screen.png  (5 downloads)
I suspect that what you are seeing is the floating mixer:

Attached picture FloatingMixer.gif
@AudioTrack

YES, that's it. I kept trying to duplicate your video, but wouldn't work the same. So I checked the Mixer options screen and tried checking/unchecking a couple of the options, and one of the combos worked!! I believe it was to uncheck the "Embedded Mixer Top Right" option.

Thank you for the guidance!!!
You're very welcome. Glad you got it sorted, and thanks for marking it as resolved, as this can assist others in the future.
© PG Music Forums