PG Music Home
Hello,

When you are in the standard Audio edit window, it is possible to start the song from the position of the cursor in the Audio window.

However, when using the "Moveable audio edit" window, this does not seem possible.

Do you confirm that this is not possible or is there a particular trick?
Originally Posted By: Riccoboni
Hello,

When you are in the standard Audio edit window, it is possible to start the song from the position of the cursor in the Audio window.

However, when using the "Moveable audio edit" window, this does not seem possible.

Do you confirm that this is not possible or is there a particular trick?

Perhaps I have misunderstood. I think (hope?) this will work for you. Click anywhere on the timeline as shown, and then press the <Space-bar> to start playing.

Attached picture 2022-05-03_18-44-43.jpg
Can you tell me more about the "Moveable audio edit" window?
If you hold down the Shift key while clicking on the Audio Edit window button, it will open this window in floating mode instead of embedded into the main Band-in-a-Box window. While in floating mode it does not appear to start playback with the spacebar. We will report this to the development team.
Originally Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music
If you hold down the Shift key while clicking on the Audio Edit window button, it will open this window in floating mode instead of embedded into the main Band-in-a-Box window. While in floating mode it does not appear to start playback with the spacebar. We will report this to the development team.

Thanks Chantelle for clarifying, and reporting. Appreciated.
Hello,

and sorry for my late reply.

In my case, nothing happens when I press the <Space-bar> from the moveable AUido Edit Windows, to start playing.

I have to press the <Space-bar> key on the chord sheet to start reading.

Greetings
Originally Posted By: Riccoboni
Hello,

and sorry for my late reply.

In my case, nothing happens when I press the <Space-bar> from the moveable AUido Edit Windows, to start playing.

I have to press the <Space-bar> key on the chord sheet to start reading.

Greetings

This likely would be fixed in a future build update. We checked again and yes if your Audio Edit window is in floating mode and you click on the main Band-in-a-Box window first you can use the spacebar on your keyboard to start playback. However, it will always start from the beginning like this.
© PG Music Forums