PG Music Home
Posted By: bobbyt9999 How to Stop Auto Replay [Resolved] - 10/15/22 12:03 AM
Greetings all... it's been a while because summer, cottage and golf course kept me from making music. But I'm now ready to start up again now that the dreaded winter is just around the corner here in the Great White North.

I know I've asked this question once before a long time ago. I've looked all over my past posts and can't seem to locate the answer. I do remember that the remedy was a real head slapper, it was that easy. But I can't for the life of me remember or find what I have to do.

I'm trying to stop my song from auto restarting the song after it ends. I did a "return to factory settings" the other day so now I'm looking for the way to stop it from doing this.

Please have patience with this old fella... the memory ain't what it used to be. eek

Thanks so much in advance...
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: How to Stop Auto Replay - 10/15/22 12:06 AM
There’s an icon in between Stop and Record that controls looping. It has a rectangle with an arrow on one side. Is that what you wanted?
Posted By: bobbyt9999 Re: How to Stop Auto Replay - 10/15/22 01:08 AM
Hi Matt... thanks for the comeback... What I'm trying to do is:

When the song ends at the last bar, go back to the first bar and stop there.

Like I said... it was something so simple that I was almost embarrassed when someone told me how to do it.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: How to Stop Auto Replay - 10/15/22 04:04 AM
Try this:

Attached picture 2022-10-15_18-02-49.jpg
Posted By: bobbyt9999 Re: How to Stop Auto Replay - 10/15/22 03:07 PM
Yep... that did it for me.
Thanks so much!!!

/Bobby
© PG Music Forums