PG Music Home
Hi,

I select to not have "rest" in the middle chorus.

But I still have them. May be I miss something. Can you help me? Can you tell me what is wrong?

Best regard
Hi,

Did you regenerate the song after changing the setting?
Hello,

Where are you change this setting.....
Originally Posted By: Peter Virdee
Hello,

Where are you change this setting.....

There is no need to change anything in particular, just select the option to Generate the song, which will be one of the below, depending on your screen layout, but make sure any tracks are not frozen:

Attached picture 2022-10-18_19-32-00.jpg
Attached picture 2022-10-18_19-31-35.jpg
Hi,

Sorry for the long time without answers.

I tried all of that and nothing worked.

I can provide a video if needed.

I always have these F...ing in the middle chorus
Can I send the song in the forum? Maybe someone with more knowledge will watch the failure I can't see.
Originally Posted By: Empress Sissi
Can I send the song in the forum? Maybe someone with more knowledge will watch the failure I can't see.
You can't directly attach a BiaB song file to the forum posts directly, but you can upload to a file sharing service such as Drop Box and attach a link to the file share for others to evaluate and hopefully assist.
Yes, provide a link to your file, I am interested to hear the problem you are having.
I would like to look at the song as well. I want to be sure we are all using the term 'rests' and 'F...ing rests' in the same way.

It would also help if we knew about your version of BIAB for Mac. What is the Build number? You can find that in Help, About (at least, that's where it is in the Windows version). Be aware that most of us here use the Windows version of BIAB, and there might be differences of which we are not aware, particularly in an older build from version 2021. But the song should be interchangeable, and we can see what you see.
© PG Music Forums