PG Music Home
Posted By: LPman Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/06/18 02:52 PM

Hi all,

I just wanted to give a heads-up, that the song I wrote using Band-in-a Box 2018 is on the Top 10 song list on the Voloco App . I'm thanking everyone here in the forum for their support, and the Band-in-a Box folks for making this possible!

To World - Top10 song
Posted By: 44kfl Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/06/18 04:00 PM
Congrats!

is it for To World?
Link to the tune?
Do tell us more. The song?
CONGRATULATIONS! Here's the song, for anyone interested:
Excellent detective work Callie.
Congrats! This is super cool! Thanks for taking the time to let us know, and thanks Callie for finding the song for us!
Posted By: LPman Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/07/18 10:42 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for your wonderful comments, I forgot to leave a link, and to :add this thread to my watched topics cry

I am getting more forgetful, at only 61 1/2 yr old....
anyways thanks again!
Congrats LPman!
Excellent production throughout. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: LPman Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/08/18 08:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Sundance
Congrats LPman!

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Excellent production throughout. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much! Sundance & Don Gaynor
Congratulations. Nice tune.
Congrats! A solid tune too smile Nice work!

Great LP Man!

Congrats!!
Posted By: LPman Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/09/18 08:59 AM
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Congratulations. Nice tune.

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Congrats! A solid tune too smile Nice work!

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Great LP Man!

Congrats!!

Thanks Charlie Folge, Deryk & David Snyder.
Congratulations LPman! That auto-tune sounds wonderful! Looking forward to hear more from you.
Posted By: LPman Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 11/15/18 11:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Congratulations LPman! That auto-tune sounds wonderful! Looking forward to hear more from you.

Thanks so much Joe -PG Music
Originally Posted By: LPman
Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music

Thanks so much Joe -PG Music

You're welcome! looking forward to hear more projects with the Auto-tune. It sounds snazzy!
Congrats! Such a soft, peaceful song. Love the lyric.

Just 61 1/2? Just wait until you're my age - almost 72! It doesn't get any better! Again - a tip of the hat and wishes fro more successes.

Alan
Posted By: LPman Re: Band-in-a-Box 2018 makes Top 10 song list - 12/07/18 06:15 AM
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Congrats! Such a soft, peaceful song. Love the lyric.

Just 61 1/2? Just wait until you're my age - almost 72! It doesn't get any better! Again - a tip of the hat and wishes fro more successes.

Alan

My voice started cracking like an adolescent.... Rarely sing.... thought I might improve... Lmao

I still intend to improve the song...

Thanks so much for your support ⌚
Congratulations LPman..
© PG Music Forums