PG Music Home
Posted By: Nucleardunnobunn Amplitube 3 - 12/04/18 05:33 AM
Hi, I tried searching for a forum for this but cannot find one. However, since I use BaiB to write music I thought I should ask here. The version of Amplitube that comes with BaiB 2018 is version 3. I've tried registering my serial number but their website only has version 4 which is a 64 bit program. I downloaded this and of course it does not work with Baib being a 32 bit program. I tried contacting them but they have not answered me in two weeks. Has anyone else experienced and solved this problem? Please help. I can't use any styles incorporating amplitube instruments as it gives me a white noise signal every four bars!

Diabolical!
Posted By: DebMurphy Re: Amplitube 3 - 12/04/18 07:57 AM
Contact the helpdesk folks here at PG Music. They can help you out.

...Deb
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Amplitube 3 - 12/06/18 06:09 PM

Ok, this will seem freaky, but...

EVEN when I had Amplitube 3 registered and there was no Amplitube 4 and I was using it in Real Band, I got the white noise problem when I rendered a song. Even though the product was registered.

There did not seem to be a solution from anyone.

SO, I experimented: I put an amplifier (same with ALL IK products) on a BLANK track.

Do not ask me why, but with the product I was using also loaded on a blank track I no longer had white noise and everything worked.

Have no explanation, but that is what I did as a REGISTERED user.

Hope you get it going. I use Amplitube 4 in another DAW and it is a phenomenal tool.
© PG Music Forums