PG Music Home
I want to eliminate the "black cursor" during the playback, I don't want the software tell me what measure is playng in any moment!
Do you think there is a way to do that?
Thanks so much.
There isn't any way to disable that - it is a pretty fundamental function so that users can follow their song.

What is your intended use, and what DO you want to visually see on playback? Perhaps if we know that some of us here could give some suggestions accordingly smile
Print your chord sheet, turn off your monitor, then press F4.
Quote:
I want to eliminate the "black cursor" during the playback, I don't want the software tell me what measure is playng in any moment!
Do you think there is a way to do that?

Actually there is a way you can do this:

1. Options | Preferences | Display.
2. Find out what your chord cell normal background is; default is off-white (235-235-235).
3. Select each of the appropriate screen elements in turn (e.g. chord cell playing background) above the color picker and change them to this color. There are several elements you need to change.
4. Save the color scheme.

In the future you can load this scheme. The scheme file is a .csc file saved in bb\Data\Schemes.

I have done what I described and the file is available here. Unzip this file and copy it into your Schemes folder, then choose it from the Display Preferences dialog, and there you go!

https://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/support/misc/NoPlaybackCursor.zip
© PG Music Forums