PG Music Home
Posted By: TRYUK Style required - 01/06/21 09:01 AM
Can anyone suggest a style as close to this for me. I have searched but the suggested style is nothing like the song.

I have the Mac 2020 UltraPak and all the extra styles/loops.

The Cowsills - The rain, the park and other things.

https://youtu.be/foepOwQlXpI
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Style required - 01/06/21 10:16 AM
These are some of the suggested styles that come up from a search. I don't know how close they might be though:

Attached picture 2021-01-07_0-14-34.jpg
Posted By: TRYUK Re: Style required - 01/06/21 10:28 AM
Hi VideoTrack, thanks for the reply. I tried that search and have been through all of those, none of them seem to have the feel of the track. With all of the styles I am sure there must be one that will suit the style heard in the video.

I am showing 7899 styles, I was hoping someone might have used a similar sounding style and recognise it from the video. Otherwise this may take me some time to audition all of them.
Posted By: lambada Re: Style required - 01/11/21 10:30 AM
The Cowsills - What a great band. I'd never heard of them. Thank you.
Posted By: Roger Brown Re: Style required - 01/11/21 01:40 PM
The Cowsills were a big deal for a while there. They were the inspiration for the TV show "The Partridge Family", and the initial plan was for them to be in it. I remember they sang the theme song for a TV show called "Love American Style" that was popular for a bit.
Posted By: TRYUK Re: Style required - 01/11/21 01:44 PM
I forgot to mention in my first post that there is a documentary about them on Amazon Prime. They were doing very well until their father decided to take control, he pretty much ruined them over night with his demands on TV appearances and trying to bully the record companies. It is nice to see that they are still going today.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Style required - 01/11/21 06:01 PM
Thanx for posting this. I thought they were not playing anymore as I hadn't heard about them in a long long time.

Thanx for the memory.
© PG Music Forums