There are times that I would like to use Biab for sequencing parts like on a normal sequencer,without any accompaniments.

Also,I'd like to see a sequencer in Biab that LOOKS like a sequencer....how about showing,instead of that terrible grey empty box,something like VanBasco ? It shows 16 channels with a graphic rapresentation of some sort. An option that turns off the accompaniment section entirely,would be useful. Sometimes it's required that music is composed from scratch,although I do use and admire the accompaniment section in BIAB.

I also like the high-definition keyboard shown in VanBasco. The one in BIAB is too big and ugly.

I like the directeness in BIAB and although I am pretty technical-minded in music,I dislike Cubase,etc

I would like to use BIAB only, but at present I find it's sequencer very limited. In short,I'd like to use BIAB for MIDI recording and 'ideas scratchpad) (with and without automatic accompaniment), composing (all parts from scratch) and instructional (learning classical pieces).

Realband is an interesting concept,if a full version of BIAB will be implemented. Then I can dispense with my other software from Steinberg and Cakewalk for good