Greetings,
I wanted to share a problem I had and the solution I came up with. I had created a song in BB that included a vocal track, fixed it up nicely and then brought it into RB for further audio production. Everything worked great so I rendered a .wav with the same name. The .wav sounded just fine.
Here's the interesting part. A few days later I wanted listen to the original BB .MGU file. BB opened the original .MGU file and the .wav with the same name (the finished RB rendered .wav). So the audio track had the finished song and BB tried to play the accompaniment from the .MGU file. Well, BB generated the midi at like half speed despite the notation and displays running at regular tempo. I was bummed.
The fix. I deleted the audio track from the .MGU file and imported a copy of the original vocal track I had filed under a different name. Then I saved the .MGU to a different version number. Closed BB and reopened. Open the new file and regenerated. It worked. Thankfully I had the the backup of the vocal tracks and had fiddled around with the BB tracks like I sometimes do.
Lessons Learned. 1. Use a different filename for .wav you render from RB if you ever plan to listen the original BB file again. 2. Keep backup copies.