Hello PG.
If we had "RealCharts" for the drums with the velocity etc..in the midi file we can then
use Ni Battery or other drum samplers etc.. or even a "PG drum sampler library" to customize our drums.
We would not have use Drumtracker etc.. each time to customize our drums.
We could also add some Drum Solos this way as there is not too much of an option now to do this with RD
like we don't have "Right click > Generate Drum Solo".

Same with the RealCharts for the instruments if they had the Bends, Slides etc.. in the midi files (RealCharts)
we could use them for other sample instruments to play parts in the same style as say the solo RT guitar is.
Say if i have a solo RT guitar riff in the 1st chorus and then i would like it to play the same riff
using a Sax from my Kontakt sample Library in the 2nd chorus i would simply copy the midi from 1st Chorus and
paste it in the 2nd and set that track to the Sax sampler and we could even shift the midi up an octave.
At the moment we have a Blue (B) in the notes but no Bend in the midi file.

I believe this would give us much greater flexibility just like we have now with DI input RealTracks,
we can now add our own FX to the clean recording rather than have strong distortion where we don't need it,
this has give us a hell of a lot more instruments (Thank you very much for putting this suggested feature in !).
Thank you,

Bob..