You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#156581 - 04/11/12 01:20 PM [Other Programs Wishlist] Jazz Pianist Old Version
Israel D Olivieri Offline

Is there an upgrade for the Jazz Pianist 32 bit version?
Im using now Windows 7 and cant run the Jazz Pianist. I also own The Pianist (Classic Music)and have the same problem. I would like to know is there is an upgrade price for the new Jazz Pianist and if there is a Pianist (Classical Music) for WIndows 7.
Also is there another way to put those apps to work in Windows 7 with no need of Virtual OS.

Thanks

#156582 - 04/21/12 10:53 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
Loc: Sterling, Va
raymb1 Offline
Veteran

+1 Would like to see a re-issue of the old Jazz Pianist. Later, Ray

Edited by raymb1 (04/21/12 02:35 PM)

#156583 - 05/11/12 07:40 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
stevesteinberg Offline

I just crashed an XP that was doing the classical Pianist and Power Tracks Pro and Guitarist beautifully so I have "graduated" to Windows 7 which we all now know wont deal with these old Atari (yes Atari!) programs, BUT! I have backups of all the Pianist 1&2 Midi files, but I only have track numbers, not the names of the composers and pieces. Many are easily identifiable but many others are not. Does anyone know of how I can get the names of the various tracks in Pianist 1&2? I am going to raise the question with PG Music Support but I am willing to bet the answer will be Sorry....

#156584 - 05/11/12 07:45 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
stevesteinberg Offline

I think I answered this but can't find my answer. I have backups of the Classical Pianist 1&2 Midi files but only track numbers, no names. Does anyone have the actual names of these files in an ms word or ascii file they could upload? Would love to have it!

#347945 - 04/30/16 07:38 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: stevesteinberg]
hastoy Offline

Hi Steve, could you find that titles list for The Classical Pianist ? I'm looking for the same. Thanks smile Guillaume

#350860 - 05/21/16 02:33 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: hastoy]
RickyGuitarman Offline

yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?

#435724 - 10/28/17 05:52 PM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: RickyGuitarman]
raymb1 Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: RickyGuitarman
yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?

+1

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows Online Manual - Chord List & Shortcuts

Visit the Chord List of our Online Manual, and you'll see all the chords that can be used within the program! The list includes a few Tricky Chords and Shortcut Chords that you may find useful too!

Tricky Chords:
C5b This is "C flat 5." It is spelled this way to avoid confusion.
C2, C5, C4, C69, C7alt, Cm7#5
You can type C-7 for Cm7 (i.e. use the minus sign) or C7-9 for C7b9.

Shortcut Chords
If you enter a lot of songs, you will appreciate these shortcut keys.
J = Maj7
H = m7b5 (H stands for Half diminished)
D = dim
S = 7sus

There's even information on how to add your own chord shortcuts - check it out!

Video Request Answered - Creating Intros, Bridges, and Endings in Band-in-a-Box®

Check out the newest support video created by Kent that explains how to create intros, bridges, and endings in Band-in-a-Box®! Click here to view...

The Band-in-a-Box® SongPicker Feature

If you have a folder of songs that you'd always like easy access to within Band-in-a-Box, make sure you familiarize yourself with The SongPicker feature, which access the folder that you choose and lock it to!

Access the SongPicker by clicking on the [Song] button next to the title of the song within the main screen of Band-in-a-Box. The first time the SongPicker is opened, you can choose the folder to use to create the list by selecting [Change] and navigating to your preferred directory. Once chosen, select [OK - Make Song List], and Band-in-a-Box does the rest... the next time you click on [Song], you'll be taken directly to your preferred folder!

Learn even more about this feature within Chapter 5 of our Online Manual, here.

Just Launched - The FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum!

If you have a question (or questions!) about Band-in-a-Box®, PowerTracks, RealBand®, or any other PG Music Inc. product - whether it be technical support or pre-sales, there's now an easy one-stop spot to find the answer - our FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum!

Don't want to read through the 600+ posts? Use the Search FAQ option, and you can choose your key search terms to locate the topic and answer you're looking for!

Common pre-sales questions about our products, ordering, and delivery:
Pre-Sales

Technical support & troubleshooting by product:
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Band-in-a-Box® for Mac
RealBand® for Windows
PowerTracks Pro® Audio for Windows
Other Products

There's even a Request New FAQs forum, if you didn't see your question answered anywhere!

Over 190 Saxophone RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®!

Today's the day we say "Happy Birthday" to Adolphe Sax, the creator of the Saxophone!
(Adolphe was born November 6, 1814 - 32 years later he patended his saxophone creation!)

We have more than 190 Saxophone RealTracks available for Band-in-a-Box with the following RealTracks Sets - review the complete list here.

Check our our Saxophonist programs for Windows:
The Jazz Saxophonist
The Rock Saxophonist

Customers LOVE Band-in-a-Box®!

Here's some of the amazing feedback we've received lately, from program users just like you!

Arthritic fingers means I find it very difficult to play anything. This program is amazing - and it does use real musicians!
-Bob E.

The power of this program is just unbelievable! It's been a best kept secret for a couple of decades now. A song writer's dream!
-Mike D

This band can practice any time of day ...LOL
-William G

Band-in-a-Box works so simple you could teach a child to do it within minutes - the RealTracks are amazing. Doing an album as we speak. I challenge you to give it a try. I am 60 years old and even though I've played 50 years, I am no engineer. But as a song writer I needed some effective tools to create quality production of my work. This is IT! It's as easy as typing and filling in the blanks. The instructional videos allow you to change settings while watching the pro. I myself purchased every "RealTrack" I could get... Take it from me, don't let this overwhelm you. It is absolutely a writer and solo artist dream!
-John S

Best part of Band-in-a-Box is that it saves me having to program drums, the Real Drummer part of the software is brilliant and natural sounding. I then layer real instruments with guys from my band. As a songwriter, Band-in-a-Box has saved me so much time it's ridiculous.
-Andy B

Incredible Software. Great for ignorance and experts and for anyone who wants to deal with music. If you do not have a hobby and want to have one "Band-in-a-Box" is the best choice. Simple, but if you want to be an expert on it, you need to make an effort to master it perfectly for perfect use. The only disadvantage is if you do not want to become a musician, and use it, you will become a perfect musician. Therefore, be cautious. It's not a toy. ;)
-Ilija B.

Been a BIAB man since '92, such a comprehensive source for music making! So much more to offer than "loops", it allows actual music composition to be realized. Evolve from harmonic ignorance and find out what REAL music is made of!
-Don D.

A must for any musician who wants to improve on his own, or to share his musical ideas in a professional high quality rendition.. You just play with the best musicians and that's great ♪ :)
-Jean-Marie D.

I use Band in a Box all the time. I couldn't be more pleased. It's easy to use and it sounds super-big time!
-Max R.

An excellent tool for generating backing tracks. Saves me hours of MIDI programming. Combines the best of MIDI and live audio samples.
-Steve A.

Video Help - My Band-in-a-Box® Won't Open!

Our NEW I want a video that shows me how to .... forum is off to a GREAT start! We've answered the common question/issue of "My program won't open!" with the following video: How To: Return to Factory Settings outside Band-in-a-Box (Win).

Want to see a video about a particular issue your having with the program? Post your request here, we're happy to help!!

Forum Stats
28178 Members
59 Forums
54846 Topics
454517 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
ronlomax, exnavyabfc, Pimanpepper, Lasseens, LenH

28178 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 194
Rustyspoon# 131