You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#170801 - 08/20/12 10:08 AM [Band-in-a-Box Svenskt användarforum] Download Band in a box to iPad
Boe Offline

I have more than 100 tunes in my Band in a box, iMac. How do I download them into my iPad? I use them to comp me when playing my trumpet. Your descriptions under"help" is impossible to understand.
Kindest regards
Bo Ekstedt

#170802 - 08/21/12 05:52 AM [Band-in-a-Box Svenskt användarforum] Re: Download Band in a box to iPad [Re: Boe]
StefanJ Offline
Apprentice

Hej

Prova att spara dem som MIDI-filer på ett usb memory stick och ta in dem i din ipad.

StefanJ

#170803 - 09/06/12 08:53 AM [Band-in-a-Box Svenskt användarforum] Re: Download Band in a box to iPad [Re: StefanJ]
Loc: Danmark
lindbjerg Offline
Expert

Loc: Danmark
Hej
Der er ikke USB stik i en iPad. Prøv at hente BI AB app'en til iPad.
VH
Lindbjerg
Musiker. Har lille musikproduktions virksomhed (nodeskrivning, undervisning, studie, oversættelse af bl.a. BIAB). Hvis du synes Band-in-a-Box er vanskelig at komme i gang med, kan jeg tilbyde undervisning via Skype, - også i Cubase Se min hjemmeside: nodeskrivning.dk

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® Features List!

Every version release of Band-in-a-Box® adds loads of new features and enhancements to the program, which we're sure can sometimes get "lost" in your knowledge of the program's capabilities.

Looking to learn about new features with a specific release? It's actually really easy to locate this information!

Learn tips on the new version (2019) by visiting Help | Tip of the Day and placing a check mark next to "Only Show Tips for Version 2019" (you'll also need to select "Show Tips at Startup", if it's not already).

Access the new features list for older versions in the Help Index of the program - from the left-menu, choose Contents | Features and a list of New Features will show - all the way back to Version 7!

#FeatureFriday

#TBT Band-in-a-Box® Goes to NAMM

As we get ready to head to Summer NAMM this year, we're remembering our time their last year - we had so many visitors stop by our booth!

Click here to take a peak!

Special thanks to Mike and all the RealTracks Artists and PG Endorsers who stopped by. Stay tuned for our Booth Visitors and other happenings from Summer NAMM on July 18-20, 2019! If you find yourself at the event, come say "Hi!" to us at booth 234.

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows StylePicker Feature - Finding RealTracks & MIDI SuperTracks

Did you know... Within Band-in-a-Box®, quickly find styles that use RealTracks (or MIDI SuperTracks!) in a certain range by pressing the [Other] filter button in the StylePicker window and select "Styles that contain RealTracks or MIDI SuperTracks in a number range".

#WisdomWednesday

Band-in-a-Box® Tip of the Day!

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box® will show you some helpful "Tips" when you start the program? What a great way for new program users to learn all the features of the program! Want to know Tips on just the latest version? This feature can be adjusted to just show the Tips for that too.

Maybe you're a long-time user of the program, and have this feature turned off? To access Tip of the Day (450+ available!), head to Help | Tip of the Day. Your Tip will appear right away - and you'll have the option of reading the Next Tip if you wanted too! Within this window is where you would also choose to "Show Tips at Startup" (if this is unchecked, you won't see them), or "Only Show Tips for Version 2019".

Here's a few Tips the program informed me of the last time I opened Band-in-a-Box®:

In the Piano Roll window, the 'Ghost Note' function allows you to view a single-channel, and see notes on all other channels display in light grey. This is useful when working with multi-channel tracks.

Want a bigger guitar display? Drag the bottom end of the Guitar Window to change its size, or press the SETTINGS button to set a custom size.

The Printout can use left and right MARGINS. This is useful to make printouts for small paper size or 3 hole paper that requires margins.

Edit | Nudge Chords/Melody. Let's say that you have entered a complete song chord progression, and you then realize that all of the chords starting at bar 23 are 1 beat to late. You can use this feature to slide your chords over by 1 beat.

#TipTuesday

Video - Using the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard

Check out this incredibly thorough video created by Dennis Wilkins, which explains how he uses the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard! Click here to watch..

YouTube Find - Ballad for a Travelling Lady

We did a search for Band-in-a-Box on YouTube, and look at what we found!

Video - "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger

What a great use of Band-in-a-Box! Check out Stefan's YouTube Channel for even more of songs he's created with the help of Band-in-a-Box.

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows® in 11 Languages!

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows available in languages other than English? It's true - we have 10 other languages available for Band-in-a-Box® 2019! Head to www.bandinabox.com and you'll see a list of all our language options! This list can also be accessed by clicking on the "English EN" near the top right corner of our website.

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows language options:
Danish | Dutch | French | German | Italian | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish | Swedish

Already have the English version, and want a different language? Reach out to our Customer Service Team with your request and you'll be running your preferred language in no time at all!

Forum Stats
29764 Members
60 Forums
58809 Topics
496250 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Jason Voo, Game Guy, Jerry Duguet, Thunderthud, Trio

29764 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Jim 146
Matt Finley 137