First, if you DO NOT have the 'Use DXi/VST Synth' box checked your chord data will be sent to the selected midi port (in Midi Opt) on the channel you indicate in 'Prefs|OutputCh'. No mystery here and there's no need for my midi redirector. All you need do is make sure your VoiceWorks is receiving on the channel you set in OutputCh.

If you DO have the 'Use DXi/VST Synth' box checked things are a lot more complicated. The bad news is you will need one empty track. The good news is it can be your Thru track if no others are available and assuming you don't want to use it for a controller.

First make sure the midi output port is set to 'No Midi/Sound Output' so no ports are held open. Make sure you have an appropriate default synth selected.

Next, you must decide which empty track you are going to use and check the 'Prefs|Channels' dialog to see which channel it uses. As an example I have the Thru track set to channel 5. Now go to 'Prefs|OutpuCh' and set the chord output to channel 5.

Now, in the Synth Dialog, add my midi ReDirector to the Thru track and set the midi port to the one your hardware is connected to. The Status LED should light up. Now set the 'Forced Midi Channel' to 9. Now your chord data should go to the Thru track on ch 5 where it will be forced to Ch 9 and go to your VoiceWorks via the redirector. It does with mine and I was able to verify this with midi yoke/midi ox monitoring BiaB output.

If you want to use a blank track other than the Thru track use the same procedure but set OutputCh to the channel of the alternate track.

If you want to use VoiceWorks in note mode just put the midi ReDirector on the melody track and set Force midi channel to 9. The notes will be output to your VoiceWorks.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki