Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Sly Ruby #219419 10/29/13 06:27 AM
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Veteran
Veteran
http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread.php?37616-AAJ-Tunes-Index-Changes-Analysis

Go to this site for a lot of nice chords for standards. Ray

Asus Q500A i7 Win 10 64 bit 8GB ram 750 HD 15.5" touch screen, BIAB 2017, Casio PX 5s, Xw P1, Center Point Stereo SS V3 and EWI 4000s.
Pat Marr #219461 10/29/13 03:40 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks for the chords for the standards line Raymb1. I will check it out more soon. I couldn't begin to create my own chord progression for a song other than the basic chords. I used G, C, D, A, F, E, Am, Em, and a few more sure. But nothing ever tricky. That is why I fabricated my fake country voice for all my writing years back.

But now since I am doing online shows singing Sinatra's hits, and many more greats like Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin people of that style. I want to write some songs like that. And I think BiaB could help me get closer to it. Sinatra did a lot of great songs with Antonio Carlos Jobim. A Brazilian composer. That was Bossa Nova I think. It had that Brazilian sound. Possibly BiaB has some Bosa Nova stuff I can do something like Sinatra did too.

I will put all the chords in to those songs. Of course write my own lyrics and melody. It will be a new song that is for sure. But with the help of the chords from a proven hit. As you can see my avatar pic on the left shows my record label Artist Virtual. So I am all ready for BiaB lol. I don't need the music industry and any major label to sign me and put a million dollars invested into me. I just need my own wannabe record label, BiaB, some great new original songs, MondoTunes distribution and there ya GO!!

Sure the recordings my be a little shabby around the edges. At least to the professional producer's ear. But hey for a low priced downloaded album of an independent artist some people around the world might like my songs. I know I won't get rich from my BiaB productions. I might sell 5 or 10 albums a month. Who knows. I don't care. I don't need to be rich and famous. I could have a following of 500 people from around the world and be happy really. I don't need 5 million. Success is relative.

Band in a Box here I come!!! WOW!!

AudioTrack #219562 10/31/13 12:54 AM
Apprentice
Apprentice
That will be a nice Christmas gift for myself. I guess it could be just a month away. Do you know if it is like clock work every year early in December? Or is it late in December they usually release it? How much more Real Tracks do they put on at Christmas? Is it a few hours of studio recordings? I am just hoping they have a lot of what I am looking for. I am not into rock music or anything. I am wanting to try and write and produce some albums with the Bossa Nova style. Like Sinatra. I will sound a little like him I hope also. Well maybe not exactly but that is what I am going for. Also something maybe Harry Connick Jr might record. At any rate I hope there is plenty to have some fun with so I can do something creative. Produce an online album for digital download. It might not be perfect as the pros but I will sell it for a low price and if they hate it they won't feel so bad lol.

I highly doubt if I will be upgrading this every year on that Audiophile version. 300 dollars a year is too much for me. I wonder if I can hold out 3 years? Then BOOM get a truckload more at once. It depends on what they have that I want. Who knows the demand I will have to get the latest once. At least this will be the first time I have bought this and to get the 2014 it might just be a huge bargain since there are so many years of real tracks productions in it right?

Sly Ruby

Pat Marr #219578 10/31/13 07:14 AM
L
Veteran
Veteran
L
SlyRuby:

In reading through your comments, it occurs to me that you may not NEED the Audiophile version of BIAB 2014. For what you are proposing to do, the "regular" version may be fine.

PGMusic offers a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. If you don't like the "regular" version, they would be glad to upgrade you to Audiophile.

Also, you won't need to "heist" any chord progressions if you'd rather do your own. BIAB has a MELODIST feature. You simply click on the Melody drop down button, select a genre (say, Bossa Nova), pick one of the Melodists (say, Bossa Vibes Med) and click OK.

BIAB creates a chord progression AND a melody, EITHER of which you can easily modify, OR just go back one step and have it generate a new one!

I believe there are now around 1000 RealTracks so even if NO new ones were released this year (highly unlikely), you'd still have enough to keep you busy for a long time.

As for new release timing, I've been upgrading in December for many years, and I've never seen a release date after Christmas.

Just my 2 cents CDN worth! <grin>

Good luck!
LLOYD S

Pat Marr #219580 10/31/13 07:24 AM
Veteran
Veteran
The base program is the same for both the audiophile and 'regular' versions. If you bought the audiophile version, you "could" technically update it with regular versions for awhile to save money. You would have a mix of older .wav and newer .wma files. They are stored together. If BIAB finds a .wav file, it uses it; otherwise it uses and uncompresses the .wma file.

Once you update to the audiophile version, all tracks would again have .wav files.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Lloyd S #220193 11/05/13 09:29 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Why does it seem by my comments I may not need the audiophile version? I don't understand what you mean. I just want to try and write and produce some very nice songs in a couple genres I never have before. I have only recorded some country songs with basic strumming in the past. So I have never done anything great. Just demos.

I just want to get into this with some quality real tracks so that I can creat some very nice music. I don't want to produce a song and put some low quality real tracks in it. I want to make it sound as good as I can make it. Maybe nobody could tell the difference after they download my songs from an online album. Who knows.

Yeah I just like to use the word heist when I talk about the chord progression. Sure I can get them from any of my favorite songs. I am sure I might be trying that. But nice to know they have other features that help. Creating a chord progression. Maybe they have hundreds in a genre. That would be nice. It creates a melody? I wouldn't want some melody everyone and their brother is going to use lol. I will put my own melody to it. But I am interested in checking that out also.

So I guess it is like clockwork on the December release. So we are all working on November now. Once December hits we are home free. From what everyone says I believe I will get my money's worth out of it. If I pay the 679.00 version it might be a small price to pay for the great songs it will help me to write. I can sell my albums online and maybe earn my money back over the years by selling them. I am sure I will just sell a couple here and there to independent artist connoisseurs or whatever they are called. B grade music lovers!! lol
If I produce music good enough for some independent cheap film I will be happy to be honest.

Maybe I can find some film makers and push some of my songs to them. I wonder if I can cut them a deal so they can legally use my songs without paying any licensing fees? That way they choose my songs over other artists work. Then I get my songs in a nice little movie for some great prosperity? WOW. I don't know much about it now. Just kicking around ideas.

Last edited by SlyRuby; 11/05/13 09:30 PM.
Pat Marr #220207 11/06/13 04:07 AM
Apprentice
Apprentice
To SlyRuby:

you don't NEED the audiophile version.

I've made at least thirty sessions where small excerpts of BIAB created parts were used in actual pieces used in ambience music for film and TV.

HTH,

Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
Milano, Italy
https://soundcloud.com/theodore-kojak/tracks
Hy-Bro Test Sound Files
Pat Marr #220225 11/06/13 08:27 AM
L
Veteran
Veteran
L
SlyRuby:

You alluded to the reason I said you may not need the Audiophile version - if you are just going to put your songs up on the 'net for download, I doubt if many people could tell the difference between the Audiophile and the "regular" version (as per LtKojak's comment above.)

If you were going to produce your music yourself, including mixing, mastering AND burning to CD, then selling them, then perhaps the Audiophile version would make sense.

You said that if you paid extra for the Audiophile version, you likely wouldn't be able to upgrade to the new version every year. That seems a shame to me. I would rather have the regular version and update it yearly, and have all the new features and the new RealTracks.

Matt's idea would be a good compromise. Buy Audiophile, then upgrade "regular" versions until you can once again afford Audiophile. Or as I said before, buy "regular", work with it for 30 days and see if you get the sound quality you're after. If not, upgrade to Audiophile.

Good luck!
LLOYD S

Sly Ruby #220248 11/06/13 11:28 AM
Veteran
Veteran
Sly, to buy the Audiophile set or not really boils down to how old are you and how critical are your ears.

The regular Real Tracks have excellent sound quality. Have you listened to the demo songs yet? Those demos are all done with the regular RT's not Audiophile. They're not some overcompressed glitchy sound, they sound awesome. When the Audiophile tracks were first announced lots of very experienced studio recording types on this forum did side by side comparisons and a lot of them but not all, said that they couldn't hear any difference or if they did hear anything it was so slight as to be inconsequential.

Still, the Audiophile tracks are pure uncompressed wavs and are the best you can get and some folks simply want the best and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. But the question is can YOU actually hear the difference? I submit that very few over 50 can but if you're really doing studio production work and you're dealing with young recording engineers then those guys certainly can tell the difference so the Audiophile tracks are worth it.

To me it's a waste of money but check out all those demos, and decide for yourself.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Pat Marr #220258 11/06/13 12:11 PM
Veteran
Veteran
In addition to good hearing as Bob mentions, you will also need good playback equipment and a decent listening environment. High-frequency hearing helps a lot, and although I'm well above 50 (and 60) I still have one ear that does the trick nicely.

I was one of those who did some of those early tests in 2008, and could easily hear the difference when audiophile files were first provided. The difference is more pronounced on certain instruments, like a solo acoustic guitar or a cymbal sound. However, for the last several years, there seems to be less of a difference, and I think it's because of the Elastique algorithm used now.

Also, the audiophile files did not need to be uncompressed so they used to load a bit faster, but again, that difference has mostly disappeared with faster machines and technical improvements in the program.

Bottom line: if you want to produce commercial backing tracks, you probably want the audiophile version. Otherwise...

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Pat Marr #220435 11/07/13 06:55 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
wow great feedback on my rattling on I did great lol. Thanks for all of the input. Yes I bet a side by side test on the wav files and the regular I guess mp3 I probably could barely tell the difference. If the mp3's are 320kbps that is so high I probably couldn't tell the difference myself. Nice to know Kojak also did some productions with BiaB with regular real tracks for film and television. Though wow I still think I might go for the first purchase ever of BiaB get the audiophile and go for the Gold!!...That is years of real tracks right? How many? maybe 5 years of them? I am just thinking when I produce my album and create songs I really do love it will be very nice to have the very best audio files for it. Because I will be very proud of my songs. But I do believe many of you are right that I won't be able to tell the difference. But they I can pay off that 679.00 no in a couple months. Then all of those high quality files are mine forever. And many of you have invested maybe two thousand in this over time buying all the other versions. I am getting in when there is a huge amount of real tracks right? I think for 679.00 it could be a bargain with all I can accomplish with this program.

What I am going to be able to do with this is start my songwriting again. Years ago I was a prolific songwriter writing country. No I never made it as a songwriter. I never really got around to marketing them. Though I do have them online now for kicks. I think I will produce them in Band in a Box though. There are a lot of country files in it so I think I can do something with them. Though I am not interested in country music now. If it is possible to change the genre and use the lyrics with a new style. I will try it.

I am not trying to be rich and famous here for my music I produce with BiaB. I am not going to the music industry and trying market my songs to them. I highly doubt it. But you never know. My plans are just to make my own business. My own little record company. Distribute my songs with MondoTunes to over 750 online stores I guess they say. All for one price of about 40 dollars an album. So I think I can someday pay for my BiaB with selling my albums. Who knows they might sound like a joke to some that hear them. But others will love my songs. Maybe an Indempendent Artist enthusiast in Japan will love my songs and buy my album in an instant. Or some woman in France might think I am the best and listen to me in her car going to work everyday. I don't need fame and fortune.

So my concept is Artist Virtual Records. My productions are likely going just to be my albums of myself. I will produce them under different names. One project is a virtual group named Frychester. You can see my possible album cover on www.Frychester.com it isn't anything great. But that is one idea. I will do a solo album under a couple other names also. Sly Ruby, Jerry Angel. Wow BiaB has opened up the horizons. Got me ready for some not so bad productions from someone that hasn't produced anything in his life other than bare-bones guitar / vocal demos. The Frychester group project will be Bossa Nova style with my voice sounding kind of like Sinatra how he sang all of the Atonio Carlos Jobim songs. That is my hope that I can put his flavor to my voice. That is what I hear when I sing those songs but I am sure I don't sound close to Sinatra in reality lol. You can try and emulate someone but you cannot match him. So even if I go for his tones I am who I am. But that is what I am going for. You go listen to Sinatra sing Change Partners with Antonio Carlos Jobim on YouTube...wow that was great. If I can do something like that I would love it.

At any rate hey this is all a hobby anyway. I don't care about making it big. And I am not going to ever fit the shoe as a star. So that is why I have Artist Virtual. No need to tour. No need for interviews. I will produce my virtual group and artists. Right now I sing in Second Life as Jerry Angel. That is a virtual world. So any of you singers out there interested in doing a few shows in a virtual world Second Life is where you want to do it. I just had a show last night singing at the Cafe Casablanca. I did an hour set. All from the Great American songbook. That is what I would like to write actually. Songs that sound like they are from that genre. The Standards.

I better get going. My BiaB dreams have only just begun!! Wish me luck!!! lol

Sly Ruby

Last edited by SlyRuby; 11/08/13 12:16 AM.
LtKojak #220438 11/07/13 10:37 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hey Kojak how does somebody get started in a career like you have? Is there anywhere I can go to learn about it? Sounds like you are very successful at it.

Sly Ruby #220466 11/08/13 09:46 AM
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
SlyRuby,

The files are not in mp3 format for the standard version.

They are in .wma Windows Audio compressed format.

They sound great, whether played back standalone or played back within BiaB.

A lot of people don't seem to realize nor understand that a file that contains a single instrument track, while compressed, may not even contain the full 20Hz to 20KHz audio spectrum in the first place. For example, horns in the single instrument category can sound pretty much the same whether using full PCM digital audio .wav fomat or the compressed .wma.

If the information is not even there in the first place, there is no need to store it in the full audio spectrum.

And, since these are "one instrument at a time" files, the compressed format does not suffer from the kind of digital artifact distortions that compressing a file that has the complete performance of several or more instruments to contend with all at once.

Of course, if you just truly WANT the Audiophile edition, I don't have a problem with that. There's whiskey and then there's top-shelf whiskey as it were. Just be advised that the Law of Diminishing Returns kicks in just as hard in this instance as it does with any other audio reproduction instance. Sure it has better sound spec, but we have to weigh for ourselves whether or not that certain percentage of added mo' betta is worth the expenditure to us.

Just thought you should know,

--Mac

Mac #220490 11/08/13 01:51 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks Mac, that is something to think about. As you are speaking about the compression of a single instrument. That is good to know. I have never heard any of that talked about here. Though I don't drink alcohol so my analogy is...you have Flavor-Aid and then you have Kool-Aid...lol...at any rate I will keep this information in mind. Sounds like this compression isn't going to be any noticeable difference on most of these files. Some possibly no difference on some of these single instruments. I could save 200 dollars or so by not going for the audiophile.

Pat Marr #220563 11/09/13 10:35 AM
Veteran
Veteran
Sly, Matt mentioned playback equipment. You really truly have to have oh say 2-3 THOUSAND dollars worth of medium high end audio equipment sitting in a properly acoustically treated room in order to hear these slight differences. I said medium high end. True high end would be double or triple that amount.

And, be enough of an audiophile yourself, you know one of those geeks who subscribed to Hi Fi Stereo Magazine for the last 30 years, before you're going to hear any differences at all.

Are you that guy?

If not, I'm telling ya buddy don't waste your money.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Pat Marr #220579 11/09/13 02:18 PM
Expert
Expert
Another vote for don't waste the money. Save up for 2014! smile

Win 11 64, Asus Rog Strix z390 mobo, 64 gig RAM, 8700k
jazzmammal #220601 11/09/13 05:26 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks Bob. Also Matt about the playback equipment. I was going to reply about that playback comment also but I deleted it since I already typed up a storm here lol. Right now I have nothing quality for my playback. My speakers on this pc are a joke. I don't have all that you speak of. So I am sure I couldn't tell the difference 9 times out of 10. Maybe on a few files I would say oh yes I here a little difference here. This one sounds better.

I guess it is a couple hundred dollars more to go with the Audiophile. And I am getting a hard drive which is worth about 50 dollars I think. So I am essentially paying 150.00 more. I will debate on this. It is just when I create my masterpieces it might be nice to know the quality is the best I could get it. But if that is the case I should record my BiaB tracks for my songs. Then hit a professional studio for my vocals. A place that can really help me make it great. But who knows how much that will be. Probably a bundle.

I guess I will just do it all myself. I am not going to be a star with my albums. Just people occasionally buying one on a blue moon. Independent artist enthusiasts from all over the world will be my albums. Maybe I will make 50 dollars a month selling them. That is success to me lol. Really producing this with the regular Real Tracks would be all I need.

Making this 679.00 investment isn't too bad in my mind. From what everyone says I should get my money out of this. Especially since I have songwriting skills. I have written many songs in my life. And BiaB can finally bring me up to a very professional level. My guitar strumming with Bare-Bones demos get old. And my fake country voice is out with those basic chord songs I wrote. Though basic chords can give you million dollar songs. I am moving up to the Great American Songbook! I like to sing Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, Tony Bennett now. I try and emulate their tone. So with my new songs I write with BiaB I would like to have my own tone. But even when I do try and emulate Sinatra for example it is obvious I am trying to sound like him. But I am sure only like his red headed step child might do lol.

I think my voice with my Band in a Box productions will be like Sinatra but I have to pull back on from him some so I have an original sound. I keep rattling on this forum about my BiaB dreams lol. Hey at least I sound better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. The Great American Songbook is hard to sing. You have to be a trained singer to do it or you just sound bad. So that means I sing some songs and sound very nice. Then others I might need some work. At any rate enough being BiaB type happy here. I am going to get creative that is all I can do. Will I be famous? No. Will I get rich? No. Will everyone love my songs? No. I don't care.

Who knows though. I might do something sp great that someone could stand up and take notice. At least making me out of a professional songwriter. This is the reason BiaB will be worth the money for me. If I was a great piano player and musician I wouldn't need Band in a Box..but then again maybe I would. I would build my production from it. Get it all structured. Timing perfect. Add my drums and bass. So yes even if you are a great musician it could be worth your money I bed. I just hope they get this 2014 very early in December. I don't want this to be another 2013.5 wait that never happens. I am not buying this thing until the latest version is out that is for sure. Some guy on here I just read him saying he just purchased this. I thought oh bad idea. He will miss out on all the new real tracks. So hopefully he will be able to get it upgraded for free.

I better get going. I have Album Covers to prepare!!! WOW!!!

Pat Marr #220604 11/09/13 08:09 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sly,

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

You're using computer speakers! Yet at the same time you think you need the audiophile version.?!!!

Save the money, get the regular version and save up for some decent reference speakers (not stereo speakers).

Here's a thread I think you'll benefit from reading:

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=29283

Frank

Some tunes from me and my collaborator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvGqM6ktMW5ltTnyit1KWPg/videos

Band-in-a-Box Ultrapak 2019, Windows 11, Reaper, Behringer u-phoria UMC404HD, Kali LP-8
Frankp #220606 11/09/13 08:47 PM
Apprentice
Apprentice
It doesn't matter if I can hear my wonderful BiaB productions as much as the people buying my albums. I can listen to my songs on tinny 5 dollar speakers. But if a sexy girl in Japan buys it she may have the best of the best to listen to it on, so I would like to have the best sound. But sure it won't matter much. I am sure my vocal recording will be the weak link. Though I did buy a 300 sound effects processing device for some better quality vocals.

All of the input so far tells me that I should save the money and go for the one under Audiophile. Far and few between say to buy it. I still think I am going for the Gold and getting the 679 dollars Audiophile. I get a nice hard drive with it as I said is worth at least 50 dollars. So apparently for about 150 dollars I am getting all the best sound. And I am sure BiaB spent thousands of dollars on these recording sessions. How much do you think? 50,000? Over the years producing the real tracks? Or more do you think? Take a guess anyone that may know the studio cost of recording all of them. Let me know. Then when you give me a big number I will say WOW Great the 679 dollars was well spent.

I just hope they get this thing for sale in December. Because I have waited a few months for this. And after I get involved then I can be more a part of this forum since I will have some experience with it. I still have to prove myself here. I have nothing yet. I am not a great musician either. But maybe BiaB can help me with all that. I will write and produce a song in a weekend with this thing I hope. Export it and have something to be proud of.

Pat Marr #220616 11/10/13 02:45 AM
Apprentice
Apprentice
Well actually when I get this program I will be more part of this forum because I will be asking a lot of questions lol. I was just saying that I will be able to add to this forum because I will have experience. I will likely inundate everyone with questions. I hope there is a good manual. And it would be nice is all of you could produce some YouTube Tutorials. It makes it very nice to see a video tutorial. It is much easier to get things rolling fast. I will have to check for some.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,402
Posts732,575
Members38,444
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Descoward, danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J
38,443 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 200