BIAB 2014 for Windows is out, so a Mac version must be coming sooner or later.

If it's not too late to ask… here are the limitations in the Mac version of BIAB -- for me anyway -- that I really hope PG can address in the next version:

I can't transpose a section of the song, only the whole song. That makes for an awkward workaround even if I want to do something simple and obvious, like take the last chorus up half a step. (Transpose the whole song, copy the section I really want to transpose, undo transpose, paste the section I copied.)

BIAB forces me to look at bars 1-64, or 65-128 (etc.) But if I want to see and work on a section in the middle of the song (such as measures 57-72) there's no way I can see those 16 consecutive bars at the same. This is for me BIAB's most inconvenient feature. I'm forever printing out hard copies or taking screen shots, the only way I can look at any bar from 1-64 once I'm on bar 65.

If I open a song from the Finder, it starts playing immediately, and there's no way around this. Why? Often it's more convenient to use the Finder. Other Mac programs typically don't work this way. Video files don't automatically start playing in Final Cut Pro. Launching a PowerPoint document doesn't inevitably begin, and force me to stop, a slide show.

BAIB won't let me work on more than one song at time. It doesn't matter if I have 64 GB of RAM, there's no way I can have two songs open to do obvious things, like cut and paste from one song to another -- without closing a file, opening a file, closing a file, etc. Removing this limitation would be a major boon to productivity.

With BIAB's style menu it can take a very long time to find a particular style, even if you know its name. I get it that with more than 15,000 styles in multiple categories, it's hard for PG to come up with a way to organize this content that will please everyone. And the categories PG has chosen ("Jazz [Latin]") are helpful. But it would be great if, as an option, one could view all the styles in your Styles folder in one simple, alphabetical list. Currently, a style that begins with the letter "B" might not show up as you're looking through the other "Bs" in the style window, because there is no one A-Z list. There are several, which follow each other consecutively. The only thing worse than looking for a needle in a haystack, is having to look for that needle in three or four different haystacks.

As a bonus, it would be lovely if one could click on the columns at the top of the style window (Feel, Tempo, etc.) and sort the whole list by those attributes. Yes, one can use the "Filter by" feature to achieve something comparable (i.e., to see the EV styles all at once instead of the sw's). But that's another screen and an extra step.

Finally, is there any way PG can make it possible to easily combine MIDI and Real Styles in the same song? So I can use a RealStyle for the verse, but switch to a Midi style for the bridge if I so desire?