SUMMARY
Bi-directional MIX synchronization between MIDI-connected synthesizer and BB and/or RB

MARKET
- Users of Yamaha, Korg Arrangers, e.g. Yamaha Tyros/PSR, Korg PA series
- Users of Yamaha, Korg, Roland synthesizers, e.g. Yamaha MM/MX/MO/MOX series, Korg Krome series

CURRENT BEHAVIOR
When I boot up BB, BB transmits all its MIX patches to the synthesizer, overwriting the MIX in the synth. (an "oh, man" response kind of thing if I had a nice mix.)

When I change the patch in BB, the patch is changed on the synthesizer (a good thing)

When I change the patch in the synthesizer, BB does not change the patch in its Mix. (a "rats" kind of thing)

FUTURE STATE REQUEST

Minimum, the options would be:
1. Transmit BIAB Mix Patches to Synthesizer
2. Receive BIAB Mix Patches from Synthesizer

MOST IMPORTANT DESIRED BEHAVIORS
When receiving patches from arranger/synch, receive the higher banks as well as program change

WORKAROUNDS
- When using Band-in-a-Box, make all patch changes in BB Mix - very painful as BB Higher Bank Patch Changes are tedious to implement - no categorization - would be very useful to have a "PatchPicker" windows

RELATED NEW FEATURE
- A "PatchPicker" window that integrates the standard BB GM/GM2 patches with the selected custom .PAT (e.g. Yamaha MOTIFXS)

Cheers, Mike.

BiaB 2022 UltraPak, Cubase Pro 11, Ableton Live 11, NI Komplete 13 Ultimate.
Yamaha P515, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha Tyros 5, Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII, Maschine MKII.
Windows 10 Pro, i7, 32GB RAM, 3TB SSD.