Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Hi everyone. I now that I bought my Audiophile BiaB(though I missed FedEx today by 20 minutes. I will have it tomorrow), and purchased the 399 Christmas sale on an iZotope Bundle of three plugins with lots of presets to help me get some things happening real fast. So I thought I would be in business. But come to find out this Yamaha MG82cx cheap mixer isn't doing the trick. I can't route it to where my pc will receive only my voice. Unless I do some cables changes I guess from the mic sends or something. Who knows. I am sure I am better off getting something else.

So please tell me the VERY BEST I can do for about 300 dollars for a USB Audio Interface. Tell me what you have. Also tell me what you really want to have if you don't have the one you want yet. I am thinking about Akai Professional EIE Pro 24-bit Electromusic Interface Expander. But I read some negatives. Ok please let me know. Artist Virtual Records has to start producing the hits soon!! lol

Veteran
Veteran
Now THAT is a question Sly. There's so many different ways to go.

First do you have any need to play a midi controller either a keyboard or guitar and record it AS MIDI? If yes then you need an interface that has midi inputs as well as audio inputs. If no you could get a nice USB mixer like this one:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=858050&Q=&is=REG&A=details

I see that Akai EIE Pro is also audio only so for about the same price I would be inclined to go with that mixer but I haven't compared the specs or read any reviews on them.

Second, do you think you might have a need to buy a hardware midi sound module? My Roland Sonic Cell in addition to being a good midi synth is also an audio/midi interface albeit with only one input for each but that's all I need right now if I'm at home and not out doing a live remote band recording. Several new keyboards are the same. In addition to being nice keyboards they have audio and midi inputs with USB connections to your computer. However if you know you will need more than one audio input then these are not for you.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Hey Jazzmsmmal(Bob)

About the Midi. I do have plans on buying maybe a 400 dollar Keyboard someday. I haven't been a pianist but once I dial in my studio I know I can play around with the keyboard and add to my songs. I hope I can. Just play along with my track. Work on the chords. Maybe just record it in parts. Record the piano chords on a track. Then go back and add some melody. Then alternating some base notes. Sure usually a pianist does that all at once but since I haven't been a piano or keyboard player I can do it that way.

So good thinking. I should get something for sure with Midi. I forgot about that. You asked me if I need a Hardware Midi Sound Module. I am not sure. If I bought a Midi Keyboard does this act as a Hardware Midi Sound Module? You may have to fill me in on that one.

It is hard to get all this right from the start. Buying everything that you need. This Yamaha MG82cx mixer apparently doesn't send my vocals out without the channel with my music track on it. Robh says it doesn't have Group Out. I just didn't know about Group Out. Is there another name for this routing or feature to look for? Of course a mixer needs that. I just tried recording quickly to get to know RealBand so I imported a Karaoke track but when I recorded it on track two that karaoke track is now with my vocal track. I should have known. What a poor mixer this is. I do have my Shure SM7B that is nice. I have all my Audiophile tracks coming in. And I bought the iZotope Studio Bundle for 399 last night. I have no regrets on that Bundle since it is on sale. But yes now I need an interface. I wanted one anyway. But now I may just have to buy it very soon.

So ok I want to hook a keyboard to this interface someday. So let me know if I need a Hardware Module. I want at least two Microphone XLR inputs. I don't need effects. Since I own the TC Helicon Voice Live Play GTX...but I will be getting my effects from my iZotope plugins anyway. Not to mention this professional recording engineer/producer said it is best to record dry of effects to stay on pitch. Usually I sing with effects. So let me know what is a good option for me. The link you gave me won't be since it doesn't have Midi. Thanks Bob

Veteran
Veteran
If you're using a keyboard it still has audio outs. When you mentioned recording some bass lines or whatever that can all be audio if you wanted. The question about midi is interesting. I thought I would need it but I've haven't recorded in midi in the last eight years at least. I just plug in my Kurzweil using the audio out to my Sonic Cell audio in and that's it. No midi.

The thing about midi is editing. Much easier to edit midi than it is to edit audio. The majority of interfaces have both anyway so might as get one but this is an example of really paying attention to the specs. That Akai you're looking at only says four audio inputs, no mention of midi.

This from EMU is very good:

http://www.creative.com/emu/products/product.aspx?pid=19007

Audio and midi but it uses a PCIe card that has to be installed in your computer. People will say that gives you a cleaner signal and doesn't clog up your USB bus but I don't know if that really matters or not.

Here's their USB one:

http://www.creative.com/emu/products/product.aspx?category=610&pid=15185

I think the deal is USB is more convienient, no opening up your PC and then of course you have to have a PCI slot in the first place, but overall a PCI interface is better otherwise why would so many companies make them?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice

Looks like a good product that EMU. But it is 450.00 on Amazon. I don't really want to pay that at this time. What do you think about this product? The Steinberg UR22 2-Channel USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface?

http://www.amazon.com/Steinberg-UR22-2-Channel-Audio-Interface/dp/B00B1FFPYO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_MI_17

It has midi on this one also. It is a very low price

M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
??

Here's an Amazon dealer selling the E-MU for -- $149.95

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IXNE3E/ref=...ASIN=B000IXNE3E

Mac would rather go with the Presonus and here it is for the same price:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/presonus-audiobox-22vsl-usb-2.0-recording-system

2 pristine inputs are indeed enough for the one-man-show home recordist. And your stated budget should go for sound quality plus rock solid drivers rather than more inputs and outputs at this point in time.

--Mac

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Looks pretty good Mac. Though it says Cross-platform support (Windows XP/x64 and Mac OS X). I don't like how it doesn't say Windows 7. Maybe it is older. I don't know. This Steinberg UR22 2-Channel USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface is still interesting me for some reason. I just want to get this right. I don't want to buy something that isn't going to help me record some nice songs.

As I mentioned this Yamaha mixer doesn't do it. I am recording both tracks on my vocal track. I will keep searching let me know what you are using. Maybe it is what you just showed me.

Veteran
Veteran

M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
Originally Posted By: Sly Ruby
Looks pretty good Mac. Though it says Cross-platform support (Windows XP/x64 and Mac OS X). I don't like how it doesn't say Windows 7. Maybe it is older. I don't know.

Well, I bet you got those specs off of some sales page and not from the source. Sales pages and adverts get old and don't get updated. There is also an OLDER USB2 device from Presonus and is not the same at all as the one I linked to, the 22VSL.

From Presonus webpage, Specifications:

Quote:

Computer system requirements:

Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox 22VSL:
Windows

Windows® XP SP3, Vista x64/x32 SP2, Windows 7 x64/x32 SP1, Windows 8 x64/x32
Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)

http://www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-22VSL/techspecs

R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I have it's big brother and it works great in win7

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Well guys what would you say if I told you I kind of like the Focusrite's Scarlett 2i4? That is newer than the Saffire 6 Bob. You probably know. I read there isn't much difference but the Saffire might go obsolete first with support. But thanks for showing me the link.

So let me know if anyone has the 2i4 and how do you like it? Also I would guess there aren't any problems with recording the vocals on a track and it recording the audio from the other track as my Yamaha MG82cx audio mixer is doing. I can't believe they would make it so I can't record in a multitrack studio very easy with it.

R
Veteran
Veteran
R
The mixer was not made for recording but was made for live sound. They do have a record output, but that is made to send the whole mix to a recording device.

There is noting wrong with the focusrite interfaces, they have great Preamp. Just a great unit.

Two reasons I prefer Presonus over the Scarlett

1. Presonus builds things like a tank

2. The focusrite does not have midi in/out

If you want to add a harmonizer, or midi device you have that option
Always plan ahead.

With the audiobox unit I have I send my vocal mike thru my
TC Helicon voiceworks into the audiobox via the digital s/pdif input and that saves all 8 inputs.

Either way you get a solid interface. One other cool thing is with Presonus, you get studio one artist free. One cool feature is later down the line you can activate the melodyne demo, and us the
ARA to edit audio tracks.

Last edited by Robh; 12/17/13 10:06 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Well maybe I will sell it on Ebay or something. Make a few dollars. I guess I will buy the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 then. Many people like it. I was considering the Steinberg UR22 2-Channel USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface because it is cheaper but I don't think I can use XLR in that. And I have new cables. Maybe this is the best I can do for about 175.00 on Amazon.

Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
I use this little unit. Lexicon Alpha desktop Recording Studio USB in, Audio out, Line In and Out, Instrument In, Mic In (XLR connector)

Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player.
RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.

No Midi (I use UM-ONE devices for all my midi connections to the PC)

Quite OK in my opinion. Something to consider perhaps anyway.

Hope this helps

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
18-Dec-13 05-23-22 PM.png (216.04 KB, 82 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Veteran
Veteran
I think Mac has the best suggestion Sly. I forgot about the Presonus and I have Studio One as a DAW...jeesh. I can tell someone something is good but Mac can go into excruciating detail as to the reasons why.

It's been a while since I thought about getting a full new interface since my EMU died and I was going to pick up that Presonus and just forgot to tell you about it.

Bob

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Sure is a good price for that unit. I am looking at it now. I would like to get that one for the very good value. The price that I can afford. But the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface. That one is 174.99 and your's is 59.00. That is a huge difference. The Focusrite does have midi which I might be using with a keyboard someday.

Lexicon Alpha Desktop Recording Studio 59.00

Record up to 2 tracks at once
44.1kHz to 48kHz sample rates, 16-bit or 24-bit resolution
One XLR mic, two TRS line, and one Hi-Z instrument inputs
Two TRS and RCA line outputs
Software suite includes Cubase LE4 and Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface 174.99

Two award winning Focusrite microphone pre-amps
Dual mic/line instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS front-panel connectors
Precision, quality conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
Operates solely on bus power

Wow this is a hard decision. Your is a bargain and sounds great. Focusrite has Midi in case I get the
keyboard in a few months. I heard you can also record out to audio but if I can figure out how to edit the midi it might be nice to have. The Focusrite will put me in debt a little more. What I did was bought BiaB Audiophile. Paid it off by selling an old Lexus and putting more money to it. All but a couple hundred really. But last night I pulled the trigger on iZotope Bundle for 399.00 with Nectar 2 Vocal Production Suite, Ozone 5, Alloy 2,. Since they got an Emmy I guess recently for this program RX3 audio repair software I thought hey they know what they are doing. And when I saw the Vocal Production plugin I bought it within a couple hours I would say. Just to make my studio nice. But now I found out after playing around in RealBand that I can't record vocals without recording the other tracks on that track also. No group out I guess it is called. And though someone told me I could do something else with the cables directly from my mic channels I just have to buy one of these pc audio interfaces. So this means I will be in debt about 600.00. Though that isn't much really. I just bought 700 dollars in BiaB with no regrets. So this with my 350 dollar Shure SM7B It will be about 1700 dollars. But hey if this studio really records some nice songs then it is well worth it. I won't add my TC Helicon Voice Life Play GTX to it at 350 dollars because I don't believe I am using it for vocal effects at all, now that I have iZotope's vocal suite Nectar 2. So I wish you luck and wish myself luck with producing some great songs. I will go now and buy one. Likely the Focusrite but it sure would be nice to go for the one you have at that price. I know if would still make my recordings very nice. Ok thanks!! Sorry for rattling on. I type a little too good for my own good lol.

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
I will check out the Presonus also before I get the Focusrite. All I can say is I will be in the game like you all!! I am in it to win it just like you!! Destiny for great productions ahead!

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Well in the last few seconds of the game as I went for the touch down just now for the Focusrite I discovered the Roland Quadcapture Audio Interface. Have you all heard of it? It is 188.18. More than the Focusrite 174.99. But I am impressed with this technology. Read this:

One-Click AUTO-SENS: Automatic Input Level Adjustment
Setting optimum recording levels is an indispensable part of capturing high-quality recordings. If input levels are too high, the sound will distort; if levels are too low, you lose the advantage of the excellent resolution afforded by digital recording, and the sound suffers from signal-to-noise ratio deterioration. To solve these issues, Quad-Capture is equipped with a unique "AUTO-SENS" function that automatically sets the appropriate input level. AUTO-SENS is simple to use for beginners and pros alike: just press the AUTO-SENS button, supply sound input for a short amount of time, and the built-in DSP analyzes the volume and sets the optimum input level. AUTO-SENS is also accessible via a software-based control panel, so you can control it remotely from your computer. This handy feature makes for quick and easy setup during recording sessions.

This might be it for me. What do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Roland-QuadCapture...and+Quadcapture

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Though I have listened to all of your input and you have some very good interfaces at better prices than what I was looking at. I just want to make sure I good for what I want in the near future. Midi was something I am wanting to work with and the others don't have it. Time will tell if I learn how to edit midi after I record some. I will just take my time. I am sure it isn't too difficult really.

Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Ok I just bought it. I just found it a few minutes ago talking to you guys and I was sold on the AUTO-SENS Technology that sets your input level perfectly. Wow I can't believe that I discovered it just before I went for the Focusrite product. After reading about that paragraph on AUTO-SENS and then checking out some YouTube videos on it I was sold. Just about 12 dollars more than what I was going to pay. I just gave 399.00 for 3 plugins why not close to 200 dollars for the very important interface? I want to enjoy learning how to record with my new studio. 2014 will be interesting learning all the fundamentals on it. And with the Audiophile RealTracks it will be amazing!

Thanks for all the help. Sorry I didn't buy the ones you mentioned but you got me thinking on what I wanted. The midi was mentioned and I failed to consider it and may have ended up buying an interface without it. So you all were good help. I will leave you with the info on the some info.

Roland Quad-Capture USB Audio Interface

With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, Quad-Capture sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. Its compact, durable design and pristine sound makes it the perfect foundation for portable, multi-channel computer-based productions on the go. With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price, Quad-Capture stands at the head of its class.

VS Preamps
Quad-Capture boasts two premium-grade, digitally controlled mic preamps (VS Preamps) made from the same high-grade components as the preamps found in Roland's V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixer. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel. The VS preamps can be controlled easily and intuitively with the included graphical Control Panel software (Mac/PC).

Roland Quad-Capture
Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality. View larger

Roland Quad-Capture
Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches are featured on the back panel. View larger

Roland Quad-Capture
Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE. View larger
One-Click AUTO-SENS: Automatic Input Level Adjustment
Setting optimum recording levels is an indispensable part of capturing high-quality recordings. If input levels are too high, the sound will distort; if levels are too low, you lose the advantage of the excellent resolution afforded by digital recording, and the sound suffers from signal-to-noise ratio deterioration. To solve these issues, Quad-Capture is equipped with a unique "AUTO-SENS" function that automatically sets the appropriate input level. AUTO-SENS is simple to use for beginners and pros alike: just press the AUTO-SENS button, supply sound input for a short amount of time, and the built-in DSP analyzes the volume and sets the optimum input level. AUTO-SENS is also accessible via a software-based control panel, so you can control it remotely from your computer. This handy feature makes for quick and easy setup during recording sessions.

Thanks,
Sly

Roland Quaad-Capture
One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps

Roland Quad-Capture
Featuring a software control panel and onboard dynamics processing. View larger
VS Streaming, with Support for All Major DAWs
Quad-Capture offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland's proprietary VS Streaming technology. All current Mac and PC Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac).

Phantom Power, Ground Lift, and Hi-Z Switches
On its rear panel, Quad-Capture features stereo S/P DIF I/O, which allows you to connect a digital device and use it simultaneously with the analog inputs and outputs. Analog outputs are provided on the rear panel as well, supporting balanced or unbalanced connections via 1/4-inch TRS jacks. There are also MIDI IN and OUT jacks (Quad-Capture functions as a MIDI interface, too), as well as switches for phantom power, Hi-Z operation on Input 1, and a ground lift that can be used to eliminate hum that might sometimes occur when connected to other devices.

Also on the rear panel is a USB jack for connecting to your computer. QUAD-CAPTURE gets its power directly from your computer's USB bus, so there's no need to hassle with external adaptors--a single-cable connection is all that's needed. Unlike most bus-powered audio interfaces, Quad-Capture regenerates the incoming power with its own wide-ranging power supply, providing the analog circuitry with the ideal voltage for the very best sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.

Low-Noise Power Supply
One of Quad-Capture's key "behind-the-scenes" features is its low-noise, wide-ranging power supply. Designed to deliver a clean, balanced input and output, it provides a reliable foundation for any professional audio application or environment. When driven by the USB bus power supply, Quad-Capture's power is regenerated, providing the analog circuitry ideal voltage for the very best sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.

Aluminum Build, DI Functionality
Quad-Capture is small, strong, and housed in a road-tough aluminum body, so you can transport it anywhere with the confidence that its premium internal components are securely protected. For live-concert environments, Quad-Capture also provides Direct-Box (DI) functionality, essential for noise-free live stage use.

SONAR X1 LE Bundle
Every Quad-Capture package includes a complimentary copy of SONAR X1 LE software for PC that's designed to work fluidly and seamlessly with the interface. Derived from Cakewalk's award-winning SONAR X1 DAW software, the LE version give you a powerful set of software tools for writing, recording, editing, and mixing your music.

What's in the Box?
Roland Quad-Capture USB Audio Interface, owner's manual, Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows), driver CD-ROM, USB cable.

http://www.amazon.com/Roland-QuadCapture...oland+Interface

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,455
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195