And now a new update..
MIDI Guitar 0.7 BETA is now available.
MIDI Guitar 0.7 BETA has lots of new features, and general tracking improvements.
We are always curious about your needs and experience with MIDI Guitar, so please don't hesitate to make requests to version 0.8 or give feedback to version 0.7.3 by replying to this email.
We expect much quicker updates from now on - typically a major update every month.
Have fun with it!
Version 0.7.3 BETA: http://jamorigin.com/midi-guitar/MIDI-Guitar-0.7.3-Win.zip
Version 0.7.3 BETA: http://jamorigin.com/midi-guitar/MIDI-Guitar-0.7.3-Mac.zip
Please consider to support our developments by purchasing a license here:http://sites.fastspring.com/jamorigin/product/midi-guitar
Whats New in MIDI Guitar 0.7 BETA
* Crisper feel and reduced spurious hits.
* Bends accuracy improved.
* Polyphonic tuner built-in.
* New plugin manager/browser.
* New Essential mode for MIDI Guitar beginners.
* Two new types of artificial/infinite sustain.
* New dynamics automation which can finally make palm mutes affect
the sound of the instrument/synth (EXPERIMENTAL).
* Independent instrument and effect channels to easily layer synths
and guitar amp.
* Reimplemented audio device setup in standalone version.
* MIDI input channel selector in standalone version.
* Audio input channel selectors in standalone version.
* Removed CPU Usage meter as it was not accurate.
* Fixed font on download links in update dialog.
* Fixed issue with activation of license failing in rare cases.
* Fixed issue with activation of license crashing on Mac OS X 10.5.8.
* Fixed crash bug on Windows XP.
* Fixed crash bug with some audio interfaces