Options
Index
#245960 - 03/31/14 04:27 AM [User Showcase] I Didn't Love Her No How
Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Al-David Offline
Veteran

How about a little Chicago Style Blues?

In the first chorus, there's a Rave Synth pad in the b/g that we can not get rid of. We wiped the chord sheet clean and erased everything. redid the chord sheet and song generation...there it was again! We listened to each track individually and it doesn't appear in any if them. But when we play it back with any combination of tracks...there it is! It's a fabulous program but sometimes BIAB can do some pretty interesting stuff that's not planned or expected! So, please bear with us on that first chorus.

The music is 100% BIAB...I didn't add anything as far as playing an instrument. So, give a standing "O" to BIAB if you like it enough!

File:Al - I Didn't Love Her No How - 2.MGU
Key=G , Tempo 106, Length (m:s)=3:28
4 bar intro, 84 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 88. Repeat x1 chorus
Melody has 835 notes, Melody harmony is < no harmony >(0)
Soloist track has 4434 notes, Soloist harmony is < no harmony >(0)
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,
Style is _ROADHSE.STY (Fast Even 8ths Blues (120 RS))

RealTracks in style: ~~572:Bass, Electric, Blues BB Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~~577:Guitar, Resophonic, Rhythm Blues Crossroads Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 580:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Blues Roadhouse Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 1543:Synth Pad, PopBelieve Ev16 065
RealTracks in song: ~~576:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Blues BB Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1534:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopPowerPush8ths Ev 120
RealDrums in Song: RockBritDrivingEv16^1-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11694159

I Didn't Love Her No How

(v1)
I left her standing in a steady rain
A tainted woman crazy and insane
That's the last time I ever saw that gal
I didn't need her, I didn't love her no how

(v2)
No good at cooking, she wouldn't even clean
Not only that, she was down right brutal mean
She'd scare the devil, force him to stoop and bow
Thank God she's gone, I didn't love her no how

CHORUS
Nasty temper, bad attitude
Didn't want her then, don't want her now
She was an evil voodoo vixen
I didn't love her no how

(v3)
I tolerated all her selfish ways
For two long years and twenty-seven days
She was a heartache in a low-cut blouse
Good riddance trouble, I didn't love her no how

(v4)
I got my freedom, got no regrets
Ain't paying nothing but my self-inflicted debts
I hear she's looking, for a new cash cow
But that's her problem, I didn't love her no how

REPEAT CHORUS X2

(c) 2012 Alan D. David, BMI / Diana Bowers, BMI

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#245985 - 03/31/14 08:00 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Al-David]
Loc: Florida
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Alan,

Nicely put together. (I did not even notice the pad). A number of interesting phrases in the lyric - particularly for a blues number..
A good mix. I actually thought it was just "a little too smooth" - that a little more "raunchy" in the rhythm guitars would be nice...

Enjoyed it.

floyd

#246000 - 03/31/14 10:10 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Al-David]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
I love alliterations and "voodoo vixen" is a keeper! In concert with what fj mentioned, yep, the lyric is certainly nuanced for a blues number and that really makes it standout. Every verse and the chorus has at least one goodie in it. No filler stuff here. Nice production too!

Hey, one of many things I've learned from Mr jane is that with some of the RT guitars you can check the "direct input" box and get a completely dry version of it. Then using whatever effects you have at your disposal you can as Tommy says "put some hair around the edges of the sound!" Forgive me if you use this. I just had not noticed the option until it was pointed out to me.

#246015 - 03/31/14 12:08 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Karlsruhe, Germany
boehm Offline
Veteran

Loc: Karlsruhe, Germany
Hi Al,
Originally Posted By: floyd jane

Nicely put together. (I did not even notice the pad). A number of interesting phrases in the lyric - particularly for a blues number..
A good mix.

Very enjoyable listen.

Guenter

#246033 - 03/31/14 01:47 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Al-David]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Al, You know I love the blues. Some great lines-"heartache in a low cut blouse" and "I got my freedom, got no regrets
Ain't paying nothing but my self-inflicted debts ". The mix is nice and wide. I also didn't notice the pad. She sounds like trouble but at least you got a good tune out of it. Tom

#246066 - 03/31/14 05:32 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Al-David]
Loc: New Zealand
RichMac Offline
Expert

Loc: New Zealand

Fab lyrics and vocal. Can relate to this song. Cheers

#246102 - 03/31/14 10:52 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Al-David]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
Cool stuff! I like the feel and the lyrics! Keep 'em comin' Take care. Greg

#246106 - 03/31/14 11:54 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: floyd jane]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Hi Floyd...

Thanks for the listen and nice comments. I'll see what I can do to ramp up the raunchy (guitars, of course)! Glad ya liked it otherwise. Thanks again...

Al & Di

#246107 - 03/31/14 11:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Janice & Bud]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Hi Bud...Janice, too!

Thanks for the time to listen and comment...much appreciated! We're delighted the lyric is full of "good stuff" and "no filler". Thank you very much for that kind comment.

Alliterations and metaphors are powerful writing tools when used properly (I an author...have written several novels). So glad this one works for you.

And yes, I occasionally use the direct input, although I did not on this one. I'll go back and play around with that and see what I can do with the guitar tracks. Thanks again...

Al & Di

#246109 - 04/01/14 12:00 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: boehm]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Guten Abend, Guenter....

We're delighted you enjoyed your listen. Thanks for letting us know. Best to ya...

Al & Di

#246110 - 04/01/14 12:02 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: tommyad]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Hi Tommy...

Glad those lines worked for you. Actually, the lyric came pretty quickly...maybe four or five hours at the most. Sometimes the muse is kind and it works that way. She was nice to us on that day!

Yep, ya gotta watch dem Voodoo Vixens...they're tough gals! Thanks again for the kind words. Best to ya...

Al & Di

#246111 - 04/01/14 12:03 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: RichMac]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Hi Rich...

Glad this one worked for you. If you can relate to this one, you must have had a while when things weren't as good as they could have been! Regardless, glad you liked it. Thanks! Best to ya...

Al & Di

#246112 - 04/01/14 12:04 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Didn't Love Her No How [Re: Greg Johnson]
Al-David Offline
Veteran

HI Greg...

Thank you so much for the listen and very nice words! We'll do our best to kleep 'em coming! Appreciate the listen and kind words! Best to ya...

Al & Di

PG Music News
New Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Add-ons are Here!

We're excited to say that we've just released some amazing new RealStyles with XPro Styles PAKs 2 & 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows or Mac!

XPro Styles PAK 2 includes 100 fresh new RealStyles that will up the utility and fun factor of the Band-in-a-Box® Pro version by adding 25 rock and pop styles, 25 jazz styles, 25 country styles, and 25 folk styles! XPro Styles PAK 3 goes even further - not only is it packed 100 new RealStyles, it includes 35 RealTracks that are not included with a Pro or MegaPAK purchase - adding even more versatility to what these can do! Sink your teeth into 25 rock/pop styles, 25 jazz/funk styles, 25 country/bluegrass styles, and 25 styles featuring a mix of genres ranging from high energy electro swing to ambient grooves and everything in between.

With the new Xtra Styles PAK 13, we're going to make the number thirteen lucky again! There are 200 new RealStyles for Rock/Pop, Jazz, Country, and Singer-Songwriter. Some examples of what's included: Mellow soundtrack rock, Americana country lullaby, western swing big band, coffee house jazz waltz, jazzy jump blues, songwriter gospel ballad, fast indie rock, vintage clav funk, country pop march, and much, much more!

And they're all ON SALE until July 15th! Purchase Xtra Styles PAKs or XPro Styles PAKs for only $29 per PAK (regular price $49 each)!

Purchase XPro Styles PAKs
Purchase Xtra Styles PAKs
Learn more & watch our video demonstrations

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac is here!

There are 50+ new features, 222 new RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 13, XPro Styles PAKs 2 & 3, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Upgrade purchases until July 15, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase a Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages! For more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!), upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

How to: Opening Multiple Instances of Band-in-a-Box®

Did you know that you can have multiple instances of Band-in-a-Box® open on your computer? There was a conversation about this recently on our Forum, so we put together this video explaining how: Opening Multiple Instances of Band-in-a-Box®

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

How to: Replacing a MIDI Track with an Audio Track (RealBand)

Using RealBand and wondering how to replace a MIDI track with an audio track?

We show you how in our RealBand®: Replacing a MIDI Track with an Audio Track
video!

How to: Setup and Record with a MIDI Keyboard in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

Do you want to record your MIDI keyboard into Band-in-a-Box®, but aren't sure where to start? This quick video is what you've been looking for! How to Setup and Record with a MIDI Keyboard in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows.

User Guide: Working with MIDI

How to: Why Does My Song Keep Looping in Band-in-a-Box®?

Your Band-in-a-Box® song is looping, and you don't want it to - what do you do?

Fortunately, this is a program setting that can be adjusted - see how this is done: Band-in-a-Box®: Why Does My Song Keep Looping?

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

(Additional Song Preferences you might also find useful: Global Song Overrides)

How to: Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Did you know that you can copy the chords and other details of your Band-in-a-Box song into a document? We show you how in this video: How to Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Learn more about this feature: Online Manual - Copy/Paste Chords as Simple Text

Forum Stats
36198 Members
64 Forums
74828 Topics
657142 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
malcolmscott, Core28, jeanflrs01, bixby, garywooten

36198 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 245