You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#267107 - 11/01/14 10:35 AM [User Showcase] So In Love With You
Loc: Tennessee
jgottlied Offline
Enthusiast

This song was recorded with the PopBrit 2 Guitars (120 RS). That is all the information I have on what I used in BB. It was all mixed in Cubase LE.

So In Love With You

#267108 - 11/01/14 10:45 AM [User Showcase] Re: So In Love With You [Re: jgottlied]
Loc: South Carolina
Charlie Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
Another good one. You made good choices from BB and put together a nice mix. This is another well written song with good lyrics and you captured a good vibe to match your theme. I enjoyed this.

Charlie

#267121 - 11/01/14 02:07 PM [User Showcase] Re: So In Love With You [Re: jgottlied]
Loc: Karlsruhe, Germany
boehm Offline
Veteran

Loc: Karlsruhe, Germany
Hi John,

you posted 5 songs in three days. Maybe you should spread them over several weeks. And maybe you should answer the replies first before you post new songs.
Your stuff is not bad but some like to pause for breath.

Guenter

#267132 - 11/01/14 04:17 PM [User Showcase] Re: So In Love With You [Re: jgottlied]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
A fun, upbeat, energetic rocker!! Really like the music track-guitars and drums work well together. Another enjoyable listen! Take care. Greg

#267136 - 11/01/14 05:45 PM [User Showcase] Re: So In Love With You [Re: Greg Johnson]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
A fun, upbeat, energetic rocker!! Really like the music track-guitars and drums work well together. Another enjoyable listen! Take care. Greg

+1

How did you get the lyrics on Windows Media Player? Nice touch there!

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#267187 - 11/02/14 10:42 AM [User Showcase] Re: So In Love With You [Re: MarioD]
jgottlied Offline
Enthusiast

I know I have posted several songs in a short period of time. I apologize if some posters feel that I am trying to monopolize the forum. This was not my intention. I recorded many songs using Band-in-a-Box a few years ago. I never knew this forum existed until last week when I found the showcase on Facebook. I thought it was a great way to show other artists what another person has done with BB. My intention wasn't to achieve attention for myself, but to post examples of how versatile and amazing I found BB. I love the program and can't wait till I can get back to using it. I have been enjoying listening to many of the amazing posts I have found on this site and have commented on a few where I felt I could offer suggestions or where I felt the piece was truly outstanding.

As for the lyrics in the video: I made most of my videos with Adobe products or in Windows Movie Maker. Sometimes in both. Most of the programs have a way to add text to video. I believe that most of the text to video I did was in Movie Maker.

PG Music News
Just Released: Xtra Styles PAK 7 for Band-in-a-Box for Windows!

164 amazing new RealStyles await you in Xtra Styles PAK 7! We've dreamed up some great new arrangements for your songwriting, production, and teaching needs in four volumes: Jazz 7, Country 7, Rock/Pop 7, and Americana 2.

Get all 164 new RealStyles in the All Xtra Styles PAK 7 for only $29 until September 15, 2019! (Reg. $49)

Specific genre packages are also available for $15 each!

For more information and to listen to demos, click here!

Band-in-a-Box® Features List!

Every version release of Band-in-a-Box® adds loads of new features and enhancements to the program, which we're sure can sometimes get "lost" in your knowledge of the program's capabilities.

Looking to learn about new features with a specific release? It's actually really easy to locate this information!

Learn tips on the new version (2019) by visiting Help | Tip of the Day and placing a check mark next to "Only Show Tips for Version 2019" (you'll also need to select "Show Tips at Startup", if it's not already).

Access the new features list for older versions in the Help Index of the program - from the left-menu, choose Contents | Features and a list of New Features will show - all the way back to Version 7!

#FeatureFriday

#TBT Band-in-a-Box® Goes to NAMM

As we get ready to head to Summer NAMM this year, we're remembering our time their last year - we had so many visitors stop by our booth!

Click here to take a peak!

Special thanks to Mike and all the RealTracks Artists and PG Endorsers who stopped by. Stay tuned for our Booth Visitors and other happenings from Summer NAMM on July 18-20, 2019! If you find yourself at the event, come say "Hi!" to us at booth 234.

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows StylePicker Feature - Finding RealTracks & MIDI SuperTracks

Did you know... Within Band-in-a-Box®, quickly find styles that use RealTracks (or MIDI SuperTracks!) in a certain range by pressing the [Other] filter button in the StylePicker window and select "Styles that contain RealTracks or MIDI SuperTracks in a number range".

#WisdomWednesday

Band-in-a-Box® Tip of the Day!

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box® will show you some helpful "Tips" when you start the program? What a great way for new program users to learn all the features of the program! Want to know Tips on just the latest version? This feature can be adjusted to just show the Tips for that too.

Maybe you're a long-time user of the program, and have this feature turned off? To access Tip of the Day (450+ available!), head to Help | Tip of the Day. Your Tip will appear right away - and you'll have the option of reading the Next Tip if you wanted too! Within this window is where you would also choose to "Show Tips at Startup" (if this is unchecked, you won't see them), or "Only Show Tips for Version 2019".

Here's a few Tips the program informed me of the last time I opened Band-in-a-Box®:

In the Piano Roll window, the 'Ghost Note' function allows you to view a single-channel, and see notes on all other channels display in light grey. This is useful when working with multi-channel tracks.

Want a bigger guitar display? Drag the bottom end of the Guitar Window to change its size, or press the SETTINGS button to set a custom size.

The Printout can use left and right MARGINS. This is useful to make printouts for small paper size or 3 hole paper that requires margins.

Edit | Nudge Chords/Melody. Let's say that you have entered a complete song chord progression, and you then realize that all of the chords starting at bar 23 are 1 beat to late. You can use this feature to slide your chords over by 1 beat.

#TipTuesday

Video - Using the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard

Check out this incredibly thorough video created by Dennis Wilkins, which explains how he uses the Band-in-a-Box® Vocal Wizard! Click here to watch..

YouTube Find - Ballad for a Travelling Lady

We did a search for Band-in-a-Box on YouTube, and look at what we found!

Video - "Ballad for a Travelling Lady" by Stefan Leipziger

What a great use of Band-in-a-Box! Check out Stefan's YouTube Channel for even more of songs he's created with the help of Band-in-a-Box.

Forum Stats
29889 Members
61 Forums
59229 Topics
499948 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
AxelS, maxnordio, Jetwoman, Bobby Watson, Broil

29889 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Jim 144
Janice & Bud 133