We’ve started a Video Testimonial project! We’d initially announced
this in June, and the testimonials are rollin’ in!We’d still love to see video testimonials from Band-in-a-Box users like YOU
(the customer). And, if you’re video is selected, we'll send you a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK
Want some inspiration? Visit our Video Testimonials page at www.pgmusic.com/video.testimonials.htm
.How to Enter:
Create a video testimonial that explains who you are and the kind of music you create.
Be sure to answer:
- What style of music do you prefer?
- How do you use Band-in-a-Box?
Other information you can include:
- How did you hear about the program?
- How long have you been using the program for?
- Do you use the Windows or the Mac version?
- What are you favorite features of Band-in-a-Box?
- Which Band-in-a-Box features do you use the most?
The video should be 2-10 minutes long. We’re looking for a variety of video styles. You could:
...Get creative!A few things to keep in mind:
- Star in the video on your own.
- Have someone interview you.
- Use a screenshot of Band-in-a-Box while you’re working with it.
- Use images and recordings of you performing with your Band-in-a-Box songs.
1. If you're doing it in an interview style
, it's best to answer your questions with the question as PART of the answer. For example, if you're answering the question "What's your favorite feature in Band-in-a-Box", rather than launching into it saying something like "The guitar window, because...", for the purpose of the video it would be better to say "I think my favorite feature is the guitar window, because..."
2. Any audio you have is great. For example, if you were filming yourself recording a guitar solo into Band-in-a-Box, rather than just including the video file with the audio from that, it would be great to also include the actual recorded tracks and Band-in-a-Box files. That way we can sync them up and use the better recorded audio along with the video rather than using the audio recorded by the camera.
3. If you're able to shine a lamp or two directly at yourself when filming yourself talking, that makes for a much nicer looking resulting video.If you need assistance putting your video together, just send us some footage - we can put together the video using your resources!
Submission Information and Rules:
- One video testimonial per person.
- Your video should be submitted in MP4 format. If you are unable to create an MP4, we will also accept .mov and .wmv files.
- Any songs included in your video must be originals, and must not be copyrighted or "cover" songs; you must have all of the rights to the songs.
- The deadline for submitting your Video Testimonial is August 31, 2015.
To submit your video, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Video Testimonial” in the subject line, making sure to include your name and contact information.
If you require assistance in submitting your video, please let email@example.com
know (or post right here in the forum).
All videos will be reviewed, and the Submitters of winning videos will be contacted to confirm their contact information in order to receive their Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK. Please note: All winning video submissions grant PG Music Inc. the license to use the video without any additional compensation in any manner, and, in any media for publicity, promotional and/or other purposes.
We look forward to seeing your video testimonial!