Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#312466 - 10/01/15 05:40 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Miami, Florida
Planobilly Offline
Expert

Loc: Miami, Florida
Hi Janice & Bud,

I am really glad I got to hear this tune. The intro was a first rate pro vocal. Actually I really enjoyed the listen. Bud, you did a very professional job with your part of this.

This song is better than most of the stuff I hear on the radio.

I have been working sixteen hours a day for the last few weeks. This was a nice thing to come home too.

Sorry for all the stuff I have missed but I think next week things will return to normal in my life.

Put it on the internet....I will pay a dollar to download a copy!!

Best of everything to you folks.

Billy

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

#312683 - 10/02/15 06:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: rsdean]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Check out the Biab Facebook page!!!

Well, the family and friends loved that! smile

Bud

Originally Posted By: Icelander
Love the bluesy path you took on this rendition, completely fit the bill for my liking cool

Thanks! It's hard to keep Janice off of that bluesy path.

Bud

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Janice / Bud,

This is excellent. Love the arrangement and delivery - so nice all around. Great mix as well.

Bob

Thanks Bob and glad to see you back around!

Bud

#312687 - 10/02/15 06:32 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Janice and Bud,

I have been out of commission for the past few weeks, and almost missed this one. Usually when I have been away from the forum for any length of time, when I return I look for anything you, Floyd, or Tom have posted, as I am never disappointed with anything you guys do. I sure am glad I got to hear this one.

Up to your usual standard of excellence. Love the vocal intro. Love everything about this one.

Steve

#312699 - 10/02/15 09:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Gulf Coast
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Loc: Gulf Coast
Now this little tune was a big dose of encouragement with the breezy arrangement and heart sung vocal.
Rats - (pun intended LOL!) It's really hard to be one of the last commenters because there's nothing left to say....other than thanks y'all I needed that. smile

Josie

#312717 - 10/03/15 03:46 AM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: The Netherlands
RnAM Offline
Veteran

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi J&B,

Public domain sure is a good source for redoing songs with BIAB.
Like all your recordings this one sounds very professional (good mix).
The acapella intro part works great, the subtle buildup after that and of course Janice's excellent vocal.

Rob

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gsdNLE7_Gy8qavoOplQow/videos
http://rnam.net/

#312862 - 10/03/15 07:02 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Guitarhacker]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: SpaceDog
J&B,
I think you did a wonderful job on this.
SD

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Nice work. Love the groove on this.

Thanks guys. We appreciate it.

J&B

#313017 - 10/04/15 03:39 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
I'm, so late to this party.

But unlike the where the old and stale cake from yesterday's office party, this is still tasty and sweet!

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#313075 - 10/05/15 07:09 AM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Planobilly]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: SRP
I love what you did with this song. I listened to the original first and man you guys did a super job with your version. Great vocal and instrumentation!
Sonny

Thanks Sonny. We tried to get away from the way so many versions had been presented.

Originally Posted By: Planobilly
Hi Janice & Bud,

I am really glad I got to hear this tune. The intro was a first rate pro vocal. Actually I really enjoyed the listen. Bud, you did a very professional job with your part of this.

This song is better than most of the stuff I hear on the radio.

I have been working sixteen hours a day for the last few weeks. This was a nice thing to come home too.

Sorry for all the stuff I have missed but I think next week things will return to normal in my life.

Put it on the internet....I will pay a dollar to download a copy!!

Best of everything to you folks.

Billy

Thanks Billy! That is nice of you to say and BTW you can download it from soundcloud for $0 smile

#313080 - 10/05/15 08:13 AM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
"This song is better than most of the stuff I hear on the radio."

a recurring theme any time Bud and Janice post a song!

Coincidence?

I'm thinking that the statistical probability that everyone would conspire to lie in exactly the same way is so low that what everyone says must be true!

#313345 - 10/06/15 04:51 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: Steve Young]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Janice and Bud,

I have been out of commission for the past few weeks, and almost missed this one. Usually when I have been away from the forum for any length of time, when I return I look for anything you, Floyd, or Tom have posted, as I am never disappointed with anything you guys do. I sure am glad I got to hear this one.

Up to your usual standard of excellence. Love the vocal intro. Love everything about this one.

Steve

Thank you so much Steve. You put us in some mighty fine company! Thanks for mentioning the intro also. We are glad it works for you.

J&B

#313662 - 10/08/15 04:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: Trouble In Mind [Re: dcuny]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Sundance
Now this little tune was a big dose of encouragement with the breezy arrangement and heart sung vocal.
Rats - (pun intended LOL!) It's really hard to be one of the last commenters because there's nothing left to say....other than thanks y'all I needed that. smile

Josie

Hey Josie, thanks for the nice words and we're glad the song came at a good time for you!

J&B

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi J&B,

Public domain sure is a good source for redoing songs with BIAB.
Like all your recordings this one sounds very professional (good mix).
The acapella intro part works great, the subtle buildup after that and of course Janice's excellent vocal.

Rob

Thanks Rob. Given the high bar of your projects it feels really good to hear you say that!

J&B

Originally Posted By: dcuny
I'm, so late to this party.

But unlike the where the old and stale cake from yesterday's office party, this is still tasty and sweet!

Thank you! Glad it survived the party in good order for you. We appreciate it.

J&B

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
How to: Using the Copy/Paste Functions and Copy Multiple Tracks in RealBand

Here is a video on a customer requested topic that goes over how to copy and paste both a single track as well as multiple tracks at once, in RealBand.

Video: How to use the Copy/Paste Functions and Copy Multiple Tracks

How to: Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Here's a brief overview video explaining how Styles, RealTracks, MIDI tracks, and MIDI SuperTracks function in Band-in-a-Box®, and how to select them in your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!

How to Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

How to: Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our Tips & Tricks videos are great for quickly learning a feature within Band-in-a-Box®!

Did you know you can you can associate song files so that they open up directly in Band-in-a-Box®? Chantelle explains how in one of our latest videos, Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

The Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Ends Sunday, July 31st!

There's still some time left to save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK, but only if you place your order before 11:59pm PDT Sunday, July 31, 2022!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Learn more about the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Review

A 5-STAR reveiew - wow!

Read what Sound-Guy (Dennis) has to say about Band-in-a-Box® 2022 with their latest review, Review: Band-in-a-Box 2022.

"Band in a Box continues to evolve as an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to compose, arrange and mix songs."
-Dennis J Wilkins

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is eXtra Ready!

We've made Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows eXtra Ready!

Thinking of adding the new XPro Styles PAK 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 to your Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Download the latest program update, which adds support for these new Add-ons!

Oh, and the XPro Styles PAKs and Xtra Styles PAKs are ON SALE until July 31st... save up to 40%!

Learn more, listen to demos, and purchase:
XPro Styles PAKs
Xtra Styles PAKs

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac - Special EXTENDED to July 31st!

Great news! We've extended our Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac special until July 31st!

Order during our special and save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK!

Purchase your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 during our special and add over 50 new features and a FREE Bonus PAK! We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Bonus RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks Set 35: All Guitar, Instrumental Studies Set 17: Classic Country Guitar Soloing, Artist Performance Set 12: Songs with Vocal Volume 2, RealDrums Stems Set 2, and Look Ma! More MIDI 8) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in these packages, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Forum Stats
36378 Members
64 Forums
75302 Topics
662156 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
nothing formal, hrkmomma@gmail.c, DaveMusic88, Seabeast, CraigJenner

36377 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 183
AudioTrack 179