You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#111893 - 04/17/11 09:08 AM [User Showcase] For You Are My Children/Japan Tribute.
Loc: STOKE ON TRENT ,ENGLAND
Brian Scarratt Offline
Apprentice

Loc: STOKE ON TRENT ,ENGLAND
Hi ReverbNation where i store my songs asked for anyone who would like to enter a Japan/Tribute song to go on an album for help relief for our dear Japanese friends who have suffered so much tragedy in the last few months,only the best will get a place on the album,which i would have loved to have entered,but sadly i know my limitations,never the less i wrote a song ,with God giving his point of view to how he would perhaps feel ,i know this song has faults but i wrote it from my heart,using good old BIAB and realband,with a little help from my guitar,the meaning of the title is that we are all gods children and God cant be held accountable for every thing that happens ,but he is always by our side,my love and thoughts go out to our friends in Japan , ,my very best wishes Brian

here is the link http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8035877

Edited by BRIAN SCARRATT (04/17/11 09:16 AM)

#111894 - 04/22/11 06:35 PM [User Showcase] Re: For You Are My Children/Japan Tribute. [Re: Brian Scarratt]
Loc: California
Muzic Trax Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Great job with this one. Your voice has a little Elvis and Roy Orbison resemblance in it.

Terrible tragedy for the Japanese people. I am glad to see nations of the world help them out in their time of need. I was glad to see, for once, a people who did not ransack or loot their own countrymen in a time of chaos.

They are continuing to have earthquakes and still need help. I hope the tribute will bring them some relief, no matter how great or small.

I liked your mix and song. Great job.

Trax

PG Music News
Polish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Istnieje wiele ekscytujących nowych funkcji w Band-in-a-Box 2019!

Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019: Pakiety
Band-in-a-Box® z RealBand 2019 dla Windows : Nowych Funkcji

Spanish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 para Windows® está aquí!

Nuevas características
Todos los Paquetes

Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

In our latest video, video we go over the Repeats & Endings Dialog within Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Learn more...

This video includes information on repeats, 1st/2nd endings, dc al coda, ds al coda, dc al fine, ds al fine, and Fake Sheet Mode.

Testimonial - Woody Piano Shack's Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box®

Check out our latest Video Testimonial from Woody of Woody Piano Shack! Woody uses Band-in-a-Box primarily as a training tool within his YouTube channel and private lessons. He's been a Band-in-a-Box user since the Atari ST days, and is very impressed with the evolution of our program - watch and you'll see! Click here...

Video - Audio Harmony Overview in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

We've updated our Audio Harmony Overview video using the latest Band-in-a-Box 2019 for Windows program! Watch now...

Learn even more about Audio Harmonies using the Online Manual, here.

Danish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 til Windows® er klar!

Pakker
Nye funktioner

Dutch Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 voor Windows® is hier!

Pakketten
Nieuwe Functies

Forum Stats
29496 Members
60 Forums
58133 Topics
488342 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Emily, Tigz, Pauldordt, cptnzod, Carl the Mac man

29495 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)