1. Real band has an option to remove all realtime effects. It would be nice if each track had this option, instead of having to clear each individual plugin one at a time. you should have the option to remove a single plugin and also the option to remove all plugins from the idividual tracks. This should be in the effects window and not in the audio preferences section.

2. It would be nice if each individual track went from 4 to 10 realtime effects plugins. Unlimited would be nice to.

3. Need an option to convert a track to mono. Need to be able to highlight a track and then have the option to convert to mono.

4. There needs to be an improvement of the record mixer moves, do away with it. Instead there needs to be an automation button, which will turn automation on and then give the option to work work with all controls. Then turn automation off when you are through with the mix.

5. Need to be able to link tracks together. You added subgroups which was nice, it would be nice if you could click 2 tracks or more and then every change made to one track would also go on all selected. I guess you would call this track linking.

6. There needs to be a "zero crossing" to keep out pops and clicks when audio editing, this is not even optional, you have to find the zero crossing or you will get pops and clicks when editing.

7. Need to be able to use controllers with Realband. This is a wish for me, as I just got my zoom r16 controller/interface/recorder. It works as a controller for one of your competing softwares.

I tell everyone that I believe realband/powertracks is the best daw system bar none. I have used a bunch. Even the best has room for improvement. All of the suggestions I have made are common in all other Daw Software I have used. I was really surprised that these things were not possible with realband, as I said before all of these things standard in Daw Software. Thank you to the folks who work at PG, your products are great, these improvements, are things that I believe would take your product to the head of the class in audio production. God bless!

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.