Index
#147311 - 01/17/12 05:07 PM [User Showcase] Nos temples---my last recording
Loc: Cahors France
Théodoros Offline
Enthusiast

Hi !
Here's one of my last creations..
It's made with several real tracks from several real styles and in addition, a very few duduk and voices:
RT are:
mandoline, doublebass, guitar, drums, trombone and trumpet solo.

recorded by me
voice, Choirs and duduk .

I hope you'll enjoy it

Je ne suis plus (Nos temples)

Edited by Théodoros (01/18/12 04:36 PM)

#147312 - 01/18/12 04:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: Nos temples---my last recording [Re: Théodoros]
Théodoros Offline
Enthusiast

Et, pour le dire en français:
Voilà une de mes dernières créations. J'ai composé cette chanson ily a deux ans environ et je ne l'avais jamais enregistrée.

Je l'ai habillée de real tracks issus de différents styles, une mandoline, une guitare, une contrebasse, une batterie. Puis un solo de trombone (vraiment très convaincant !!) et une trompette (bien convaincante aussi). Le tout arrosé de ma voix (qui est ce qu'elle est,....) et saupoudré de quelques notes de duduk.

j'espère qu'elle vous plaira autant que j'ai eu plaisir à l'enregistrer !

See you !

#147313 - 01/19/12 10:39 AM [User Showcase] Re: Nos temples---my last recording [Re: Théodoros]
Loc: Kennesaw (Atlanta) GA
Ryszard Offline
Veteran

Loc: Kennesaw (Atlanta) GA
I like your stuff, my friend. This one is reminiscent of music from "Les Triplettes de Belleville," which, of course, owes its provenance to Le Hot Club and other music of the 1920s and '30s. I wonder what would happen if you hooked up with Sandra Sherman, another user here, who specializes in Gypsy guitar . . .

As a former chorister I especially appreciate the vocal work. It sounds simple but I know it isn't. (I might appreciate even more if I understood what you were singing, but that doesn't interfere with my enjoyment.)

I wish I could come see you perform live. Tres, tres bien.

Richard

#147314 - 01/19/12 02:02 PM [User Showcase] Re: Nos temples---my last recording [Re: Ryszard]
Théodoros Offline
Enthusiast

citation:

I like your stuff, my friend. This one is reminiscent of music from "Les Triplettes de Belleville," which, of course, owes its provenance to Le Hot Club and other music of the 1920s and '30s. I wonder what would happen if you hooked up with Sandra Sherman, another user here, who specializes in Gypsy guitar . . .

As a former chorister I especially appreciate the vocal work. It sounds simple but I know it isn't. (I might appreciate even more if I understood what you were singing, but that doesn't interfere with my enjoyment.)

I wish I could come see you perform live. Tres, tres bien.

Richard

Thank you very much, I appreciate !

citation:

I wish I could come see you perform live.

I do not perform live. I make songs only for my personnal pleasure.........and maybe yours !!
Thanks again.

PG Music News
Video - Search & Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

Did you know you can Search & Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box®? Watch this video to see how

Read even more about this feature within Chapter 6 of our Online Manual.

French Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!
Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Acoustica® Mixcraft

This video demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 VST DAW Plugin for Windows® in Acoustica® Mixcraft - click here to watch...

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Build 627 Available

An Update Patch is available to all Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows users - Build 267! Learn more here.

Summary of changes:
Fixed: Using an external plugin (from the menu Audio > Plugin) would always launch the plugin in English instead of the chosen language in Band-in-a-Box.

German Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Paket
Was ist neu?

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac Build 266 Available!

Attention Band-in-a-Box® for Mac users! Update your Version 2018 with our latest patch, Build 266 here!

Summary of changes:
Fixed: Pressing play might freeze the program if your song has no RealDrums selected and includes style changes at any bar.
Fixed: The Audio Devices window might freeze if re-selecting the same audio device.
Improved: If using unusual audio device settings (eg. bluetooth headphones with a very low sample rate), a warning message will be shown that directs the user to the macOS Audio Device window to adjust their settings.
Fixed: The file open dialog for choosing a custom RealTracks folder would fail.

Requested Video - Using the BB VST Plugin in RealBand!

Did you know that you can use the Band-in-a-Box® VST Plugin in RealBand (but you don't have to...)? Tobin explains this in detail with our latest video - Watch now...

Forum Stats
29348 Members
60 Forums
57756 Topics
484449 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
N.S., Dek-D, MeanDean, djh, JanD

29347 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Janice & Bud 144
Jim 141