You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#149015 - 01/31/12 02:44 PM [User Showcase] Snowed Under
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

"Snowed Under" is a song I did for the Kara-Moon quarterly titled “Under The Snow”. This started as BiaB style Energetic Soundtracks and morphed into this. This is the message I left on Kara-Moon:

“I took another approach to this review and that is it is you that are under the snow. Let me explain. You think the first few snowfalls are pretty and delightful, however in the back of your mind there is a throbbing going on that tells this euphoria may not last. Then the continuos shoveling and snowfall is getting on your nerves. Then finally you are all ticked off and hyper and want the snow to go away and never return. Meanwhile all through this scenario your blood pressure is getting higher and higher and your pulse in increasing. I hope I captured this feeling!

On a side note: major health issues with our elders is keeping me out of the studio more than I would like. A lot of time here is already booked with PSR and a couple of others so I didn’t have a ton of time to work on this. If anyone wants to add anything please be my guest. If you want individual tracks I probably can arrange that if you are not in a hurry for them.”

The same goes for my friends here, modify to your liking if you wish.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#149016 - 01/31/12 08:56 PM [User Showcase] Re: Snowed Under [Re: MarioD]
Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Mario, I wrote a romantic little love poem that I titled "First Snowfall" that you are welcome to use if you would like to have it. Nod your 'ed and I'll shove it through the ozone layer to N'york.

SoundClick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1209254&content=music
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/donald-gaynor
BIAB 2019 w/current updates.

#149017 - 02/06/12 09:51 AM [User Showcase] Re: Snowed Under [Re: MarioD]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

After things calmed down here I listened to this again and decided it was junk. So I did a little reworking, mostly the bass line and some timing issues. Let me know what you think.

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6573.0;attach=5262

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

PG Music News
Video - Repeats & Endings Dialog Overview for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

In our latest video, video we go over the Repeats & Endings Dialog within Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Learn more...

This video includes information on repeats, 1st/2nd endings, dc al coda, ds al coda, dc al fine, ds al fine, and Fake Sheet Mode.

Holiday Hours - Monday, May 20, 2019

We are celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 20th! Our hours this weekend are:

Saturday, May 18: 8am-4pm PST (Technical Support closed)
Sunday, May 19: Closed
Monday, May 20: 8am-4pm PST (Technical Support closed)

Regular Hours resume Tuesday, May 21st.

Testimonial - Woody Piano Shack's Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box®

Check out our latest Video Testimonial from Woody of Woody Piano Shack! Woody uses Band-in-a-Box primarily as a training tool within his YouTube channel and private lessons. He's been a Band-in-a-Box user since the Atari ST days, and is very impressed with the evolution of our program - watch and you'll see! Click here...

Video - Audio Harmony Overview in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows

We've updated our Audio Harmony Overview video using the latest Band-in-a-Box 2019 for Windows program! Watch now...

Learn even more about Audio Harmonies using the Online Manual, here.

Danish Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 til Windows® er klar!

Pakker
Nye funktioner

Dutch Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 voor Windows® is hier!

Pakketten
Nieuwe Functies

Video - Band-in-a-Box® for Windows: Simple Arrangement

Head into the RealTracks Picker window, and you'll see a [ ] Simpler option - but what does that mean? Anthony explains in our latest video, here.

Forum Stats
29471 Members
60 Forums
58048 Topics
487439 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
FEC, Jolen, rumplesteel, KapunaKane, Aretana

29470 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Jim 142
Noel96 133