Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
If you have ever considered buying EZKeys - this is THE best deal you will ever see:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EZkeysVU

$29 for the Vintage Upright version. You also get a free expansion - I recommend the Studio Grand (which you will get from Toontracks after you register) - it is a great sounding piano.

I would advise taking a snapshot of the free expansion offer - it might get taken down...

TODAY ONLY!!!! 12-20-2016 (Tuesday).

You can get it direct from Toontracks, (on sale), but Sweetwater is cheaper...

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Already on it - thx

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
That has got to be the sale of the season!!

EZKeys works great integrating chord charts and midi tracks from BIAB. I have used this workflow on a couple of my songs.

Have never seen this good a deal on EZKeys and the addon piano!! One of the real no-brainers for anyone who longs the sounds of a good piano.

Last edited by MusicStudent; 12/20/16 06:40 AM.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Just bought it, thanks for posting this.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks Floyd,

Just bought it.

Anyone know how to go about getting the free expansion pack? as I have registered EZkeys as well.

Do you wait for an email or what, I take it the free expansion pack is something like the grand. I have browsed the EZkeys line on the Toontrack site but nothing seems to be offered free even though my EZKeys is showing as registered on my account.

Thanks for any info on how to get it.
Musiclover

Last edited by musiclover; 12/20/16 08:59 AM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
It is a sweetwater deal only. Call them and chat with your sales rep and he will set you up.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks Dan,

As I'm in Ireland think I'll drop them an email.

smile

musiclover

Musiclover

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
They have just changed their web site. Guess what has been remove? Did you take a snapshot?? crazy

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Yea I got "burnt" I'll be on phone shortly

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Off-Topic
Journeyman
Journeyman
The Toontrack website still shows the "free expansion" deal here...

http://www.toontrack.com/ezkeys-line/

Jez

BIAB 2022 UltraPAK, CbB, Studio One 5 Pro, Fender USA Tele, Harley Benton Fusion & others.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
Yea I got "burnt" I'll be on phone shortly

Just a hint, cause I know these guys.

Sweetwater loves it when you call. Ask for your sales rep. If you don't have one ask for mine (Chris).

Now be nice, these are generally good guys. Explain what appears to have happened (I suspect they will know already), and ask what they can do for you. The expansion which disappeared is currently on sale for 59$ (down from reg 79$ sale price). They may be able to make you very happy or just a bit happy, either way you will get a neat application.

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Not sure if the right way to go about the expansion was to actually add before checkout on the main promotion then it might have been zero cost.

Anyways I emailed them and will see how it goes.

I did get a snap shot of the promotion regarding the free expansion add on.

Musiclover

Last edited by musiclover; 12/20/16 10:27 AM.

Musiclover

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: musiclover
Not sure if the right way to go about the expansion was to actually add before checkout on the main promotion then it might have been zero cost.

Anyways I emailed them and will see how it goes.

I did get a snap shot of the promotion regarding the free expansion add on.

Musiclover

It is not necessary to add anything to your order to get the free expansion. When you make the purchase, Sweetwater sends you a registration code (via email). You then log on to the Toontracks site and register the product - and download from there. The code "includes" any free stuff (expansion packs). Once you register the original purchase, Toontrack adds the Free expansion pack to your list of software - on their site - and you go to it to make your selection and download from there.

Good that you got the snapshot. Sweetwater is a great company - much like PGMusic - they should "work with you" - THEY advertised it....

(The web guy might not have a job come New Year's...)

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
A bit off topic.

Toontracks recently added a new "account manager" application that you download once you create an account. It is fantastic at keeping track of your products and registrations including updates and new orders.

I got a lot of ToonTrack Stuff... grin

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I have it registered on my products under my account in Toontrack website, but its the only one that is showing nothing there about a free expansion pack.

No big deal will get it sorted.

Musiclover

Musiclover

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
WAY AHEAD OF YOU Student or Music

Was about to post that my Rep. took care of it (I've been through a few Reps over the years grin ) and yes They've usually been good about these kinds of issues in the past.

The "burnt" was in quotes to show I caught up in their MARKETING SNAFU(guys putting up sales pages not paying attention - probably a snow flake off crying or hyperventilating now) and once Sweetwater figured it out they had to change page before too many copies were "obligated."

PS even with out the "freebie extra" at $29 to get into EZKEys is a STEAL and money saved you can get the on-sale add-on pianos.

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Off-Topic
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Thanks, just got it, needed a Vintage Piano.
I originally got EZKeys/Drummer at a great deal from Sweetwater.

Also: Biab Chord Sheet to EZKeys

Off-Topic
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
I too couldn't resist and took advantage of the Sweetwater EZKeys deal! Though they had pulled the free expansion option off of the Sweetwater website by the time I purchased yesterday, the free download (Studio Grand) was still offered when I registered at the Toontrack website. According to my screenshot from Sweetwater yesterday, it appears that if you register before Dec. 25, you'll be okay for the expansion.

Just thought I'd share to ease the minds of anyone who purchased but has yet to register smile

Mark

Mark
2020 BIAB Audiophile, Mixcraft Pro 9
Band: http://www.midwesternlull.com
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Well got it sorted with Sweetwater, got the free grand as well, after an exchange of emails and the snapshot of the offer.

Think it was the snapshot that did it.

Thanks again Floyd.

Now No more have to buy offers from anybody.

smile

Musiclover

Musiclover

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
The snapshot or Sweetwater has nothing to do with it. I just downloaded it from Toontracks. The product manager automatically popped up the freebie choices to choose from.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,612
Posts735,083
Members38,515
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
TonyInManchester, jslynbrrs01, amdwilsns01, Juan Jose, BroDon
38,515 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 185