RealBand Suggestions.

I am in the process of using RealBand for a CD development which I started in PTW and moved to enable the use of the RB features. In the process, I have noticed a number of issues which could do with consideration in a future upgrade.

1 Solo Button should be increased in size – it is too small at present.

2 Many of the BIAB type Buttons to the left of the Song Name appear to me to be redundant.

BB TRACK BUTTONS used to move the cursor according to the BB Track Name. If you are in the Tracks Window these buttons are unlikely be used. These tracks occupy the first 8 tracks and it is much easier to use the Keyboard Home Key to find the top of the display than fiddle around with a mouse clicking on a button in the Main Window. Also, the BB development time when the BB tracks are Blue is usually very limited in comparison with the full development.

USER BUTTON used to change the Display so that the first Non BIAB Tracks is located at the top of the Screen. Again, the Keyboard Page Up and Down Keys perform this function better. Works when there are Blue BB Tracks only.

TRACKS BUTTON. This displays a list of all 48 tracks and the names of the tracks and which I have found to be of no use.

GM BUTTON. This displays the standard General Midi list of patches and is possibly useful as an aide memoire but it's use is not appropriate to set patches in tracks when the patches are likely to be spread over multiple synths with diverse numbering systems and with their own Patches.ini lists.

DROP DOWN INSTRUMENT LIST. What is this??? I have found when this list is displayed that there are multiple instances of the saame instrument. Once I counted 50 Grand Piano entries in a list.

VOLUMN FADER. When working at a MIX, I would be using the Tracks and Mixer Windows and have not used this facility at all.

START OF SONG CHORUS. This has never worked from the start, but if implemented would enable the BAR OFFSET Button to be removed as it would then be unnecessary.