Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Some forum members use Cakewalk's TTS-1 32 bit soft synth as their default MIDI sound source in Band-in-a-Box.

Did you know: Ucheck all midi outputs in preferences and TTS-1 will automatically load up when you OPEN any midi file. Makes it super easy to preview midi song files.

I found this little nugget in a Cakewalk forum post.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
MIDI Options.jpg (76.77 KB, 222 downloads)

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Jim, you ought to re-post in tips and tricks

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Some forum members use Cakewalk's TTS-1 32 bit soft synth as their default MIDI sound source in Band-in-a-Box.

Did you know: Ucheck all midi outputs in preferences and TTS-1 will automatically load up when you OPEN any midi file. Makes it super easy to preview midi song files.

I'm old and slow, so can you explain "uncheck all midi outputs in preferences"?
Your image shows the only 2 check boxes available as checked .. and I think they need to be.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
Hey Jim, you ought to re-post in tips and tricks Larry

Larry,

That was my original plan but I decided that was the wrong place to post based on the directions for that section of the forum:
Quote:
tips and tricks related to PG Music software

Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: rharv
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle

I'm old and slow, so can you explain "uncheck all midi outputs in preferences"?
Your image shows the only 2 check boxes available as checked .. and I think they need to be.

Rharv,

I should have mentioned I believe the unchecked midi outputs are in the TTS-1 preferences. I posted the screenshot to show how Band-in-a-Box users would assign the TTS-1 as the program's soft synth. This hint lets TTS-1 play midi files outside Band-in-a-Box.

Yes its a great Synth for sounds the TTS1 I also use it, laugh but one thing I have found if you use this I am having problems 'saving' Banjo sounds that have been input into a song and then upon saving to 'Real Band' I am losing the main backing Banjo and Mandolin tracks? Any idea why this is happening?
Could it be upon saving B in a Box does not recognise TTS1 upon saving?
Burton Trent

Burton Trent
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Burton Trent,

I have TTS-1 set as the default soft synth for both Band-in-a-Box and RealBand. I also have it set up to respond to general midi 2 instrument patches. General midi (GM) has 127 designated instrument patches while general midi 2 (GM2) has 256.

The TTS-1 soft synth loads when I first open either program. However instrument patches do not load until I open and load a song file that calls for a patch. The song file must include a midi track that calls for a general midi or general midi 2 instrument patch.

You can access Band-in-a-Box 2017 settings by clicking on "Options" then "midi/audio setup ...".

For the picture below I've circled my midi settings in red. The help button opens a help window that describes this window in more detail.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
TTS-1.jpg (77.48 KB, 171 downloads)

Veteran
Veteran

Jim,

I have TTS-1 in Sonar but when I went to Band in a Box and selected the drop down to choose new synth (new DXI, VXI, VXIXZZA or whatever it is called) it is not listed as an option. I see my Aria, Szofrandorazodomo (sp???) and other stuff, but not that.

Do I have to go into Cakewalk files to grab it?

Kinda confused man.

Veteran
Veteran
Hi David,

Are you sure that BiaB is looking in the right folder for TTS-1? If not you may want to either have copy the TTS-2 to the right folder or tell BiaB where the TTS-1's folder is located.

Note I know this is true for VSTis but I am not sure it is the same with DXis.

DXis are DOA now so I would like to see PGMusic drop that format and go to all VSTis. I would like them to convert their DXis and their excellent DXes to VSTis and VSTs. YMMV

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Mario,

Ah, where would that folder be?

I assumed from Jim's explanation it was part of Band in a Box so would come up with other built in choices..like Coyote...is that not the case?

Jim says:

"Some forum members use Cakewalk's TTS-1 32 bit soft synth as their default MIDI sound source in Band-in-a-Box."

The only TTS I can find is in Cakewalk folder and it is 64 bit, and even though I have a J bridge installed it won't recognize J Bridge and I can't use it.

Ideas???

Where is 32 bit folder????

Maybe it is on hard drive, will check there.....

Veteran
Veteran
David, the 32 bit TTS-1 is in the 32 bit Sonar package. Start the 32 bit Sonar install, click on manual install and uncheck everything but TTS-1. (I'm going my memory here and you know how my memory is) I have it but I did not install it as I do not use it in BiaB. I only use the 64 bit version.

Also jBridge only works for VSTis. It does not work for DXis and that is why your 64 bit version will not work in BiaB.

I hope this helps.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks! I can't really do that right now since I waived the new update (don't need it right now) but I appreciate the answer. Guess I will just stick with Aria for the time being. Not that much of a big deal.

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Hey Mario,

Ah, where would that folder be?

I assumed from Jim's explanation it was part of Band in a Box so would come up with other built in choices..like Coyote...is that not the case?

Jim says:

"Some forum members use Cakewalk's TTS-1 32 bit soft synth as their default MIDI sound source in Band-in-a-Box."

The only TTS I can find is in Cakewalk folder and it is 64 bit, and even though I have a J bridge installed it won't recognize J Bridge and I can't use it.

Ideas???

Where is 32 bit folder????

Maybe it is on hard drive, will check there.....

David,

I could be wrong but it sounds like you might be trying to install TTS-1 using the "Add VSTi Plugin".

As the image below shows, TTS-1 is a DXi (#1 on image) not a VSTi. This means that the "Add VSTi Plugin" will not work. To add TTS-1, it's necessary to use the 'Options' (#2 on image).

With the above in mind, have a read of this post of mine in a recent thread...

www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=433501#Post433742

... where I refer to 'Coyote WT', think 'TTS-1' and what I've written should apply.

Hope this helps,
Noel

cakewalk tts-1.JPG (45.05 KB, 142 downloads)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
David,

It's been so long since I set up Band-in-a-Box from scratch I had to reacquaint myself to the process.

TTS-1 is Direct X (DXI) so you will need to visit the VSTi/DXi settings and manually add the synth by browsing to it.

DX uses the Windows registry so you can't just copy the files. Windows knows from the registry settings where the program is at so you just have to let BiaB and RB know.

Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
David,

I apologize. As Mario stated, the 64 bit TTS-1 will not work in Band-in-a-Box, I have the 32 bit variety.

Veteran
Veteran
Ok man, thanks.

Veteran
Veteran
Thanks Noel.

Veteran
Veteran
David,

Have a read of the below post by Larry Kehl. He's got an amazing understanding of this stuff. I'd love to have 1/100th of his knowledge!

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=282967

This will solve your problem if you want to follow through with having TTS-1 up and running.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
Veteran
Veteran
Now, that makes it solid.

I will stick with TTS-1 in Sonar and keep using Aria player in BIAB.

Wow!!

smile

Maybe for the future a 32 bits version of TTS-1 could just come with BIAB?

Veteran
Veteran
First to Noel - thanks for vote of confidence but my solution is an inelegant, brute force solution: no real expertise required (or actually present).

David

The process actually only takes a few minutes and you only have to do it ONCE. It only looks complicated and scary but is easy-peasy to do to get fast access to both 32 bit or 64 bit TTS-1. I could have done it for you in the time it takes to write this paragraph plus about 60 seconds (assuming you have a fairly fast CPU and drive)!!

1. Run the latest Sonar installer to re-install the basic Sonar 32-bit only reason you are doing this is to get the 32-bit TTS-1 DXi properly registered in the Windows Registry and to get access to the 32-bit “TTS-1.dll.”

There is no need to reinstall any of the ancillary stuff like docs installer, core plugins installer or any of the instrument pack installers.

BTW I would NOT use the Cakewalk Command Center for this I would go to the Cakewalk site, My Account, -> My Products and DOWNLOAD the Sonar program installer separately !

2. After “installing” Sonar (32 bit sonar) go find the Shared DXi folder. In my case it’s located…

"D:\Music\Cakewalk\Shared Dxi\TTS-1"

Once found make a COPY of the “TTS-1.dll” and rename it to something like "TTS-1-this one is 32bit.dll"

3. Now rerun the Sonar installer and install 64-bit Sonar again (it will re-install the 64 bit TTS-1)

4. Finally once again find the Shared DXi folder and make a COPY of the “TTS-1.dll” (which is now the 64-bit one version) and rename that COPY to something like "TTS-1-this one is 64 bit.dll"

DONE:

From now on it's just a few seconds to switch back and forth: I even have a short cut folder on desktop to the ...\Shared DXi\TTS-1 folder.

When you want the 32 bit TTS-1: for BIAB (or any 32-bit host) just delete the existing “TTS-1.dll” then COPY the one you named as 32-bit to “TTS-1.dll” (the 32-bit one will be reported by Window Explorer as 5,887 KB).

To get back to a 64-bit TTS-1: for Sonar (or other 64 bit hosts that still use DXi’s) simply repeat the process but using the .dll you named 64 bit (the 64-bit one will be reported by Window Explorer as 5,973 KB).

For safety (yes you might mess up) and so you never have to REPEAT steps 1-4 (to recover either the 32 bit or 64 bit DXi .dll - I’d keep safety copies in new separate folders like in pic

Remember every time you update Sonar it will re-set the TTS-1.dll to whatever version you are updating Sonar (I assume it will always be the 64 bit one) . BUT YOU do NOT have to repeat steps 1-4 . Once you have those DXi’s registered in the system Registry and have a COPY of each separate .dll (a 32-bit one and a 64 bit one) all you are doing is copying over the current “TTS-1.DLL” with whichever version of TTS-1 you want.

ONLY possible issue is that you can’t use TTS-1 (32 bit) in BIAB and concurrently use it in 64 bit SONAR since 64 bit Sonar whines about not seeing TTS-1 (since it’ the 32 bit version) and insists it is not installed (properly). Actually SONAR should have/could have accommodated 32-bit DXi’s just like it does 32-bit VSTi’s, especially since sonar is one of the FEW HOSTS that still use ANY DXi’s

Larry

TTS-1.jpg (494.62 KB, 128 downloads)

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
Veteran
Veteran
Hey Larry,

Thanks for the detailed response! Sounds like you are a SONAR Pro!! Much appreciated!!!

I am hesitant to do anything with SONAR now that they have no more phone support and you can't get through. Also, I did not go with rolling updates when it was time to renew so my version is about a year old. However, it has all I need and I don't need anything else. When I downloaded it, I choose the "both versions" option but apparently I only got 64, which is ok, that is all I need.

Here are my concerns.

1.) You are right about command center. I went there yesterday to "install" from from my previous version and it just started downloading a bunch of stuff with no options or checkboxes. I stopped it immediately. But I have no idea where the stuff that started "went." It is not in downloads as an incomplete download and it is not in any cakewalk folder anywhere. Hmmmmm. Maybe temp files??? Maybe nowhere????

2.) I figured there was a 100% chance if I continued I would get the new version and it would wipe out what I have and they would hold me prisoner and make me pay again.

smile

3.) Ditto for website site, my account. No sure how they work. And you can't talk to them.

4. TTS-1 64 is wonky enough in Sonar 64. It is the only program I have that crashes Sonar if you add it to an existing template. In order to use it, I have to start a fresh board and add it in first before I add other soft synth tracks or it will not play pretty with other plugins in the sandbox.

5.) I don't use it that much and only use it in Sonar for some stuff, and Aria is fine for BIAB.

6.) So, I am kinda hesitant about fooling around with something that might screw up my entire system while I am trying to finish an album.

7. I don't know if the newer version of Sonar (the latest version) works with Windows 7. There seems to be some debate about that and I am not sure. That would be a major heart attack.

8.) I DO appreciate your detailed and kind synopsis though.

If you have any insights into what happens when you go to my accounts and reinstall what you already have that would be helpful. If it truly reinstalls the old version which was Windows 7 compatible a year ago, cool. But if not I am going to stay away from any and all buttons at this point.*

Thanks!

* I know a lot of people will be saying "you have to go to Windows 10" on and on, but one of my neighbors built some of the original mainframes at IBM and he tells me not to go near it. He says it's the equivalent of a telephone-based operating system and inferior to Windows 7. He can build a computer from scratch in the dark with his eyes closed in one day and appears to know what he is talking about--and is one of those classic old school guys. Really funny dude. Surrogate Grandpa type.

Not making any changes until I know a little more besides the conventional wisdom.

smile

PS. To be on the safe side I let Mainframe make a backup of my computer and OS. (He's my computer guy. Very convenient.) He told me that if it ever crashed he could rebuild one to take it's place in three hours and no one would ever know the difference, except the one that he built by hand would be 100 times more powerful than the one I bought. When I asked him.."But...wait...won't everybody out there in cloud land know I have new computer now...??" he just walked away and started laughing really hard and said "Youngters." Pretty funny.

Thanks man!!!

Veteran
Veteran
David,

First you will find anything that CCC downloads here

"C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Command Center\Downloads"

(you'll might need to unhide the "C:\ProgramData" folder if you don't see it using the Windows Explore)

Second, if you are not comfortable doing anything I, or any weenie like me on the web, said then DO NOT DO IT!

TTS-1, especially since it's a DXi, is not worth maybe making a mistake and spending hours trying to get it all back - again. It would be easier to spend $40 and get the EQUIVALENT Coyote Forte DXi for use in BIAB. However, since Forte is a 32-bit DXi it WILL NOT be used (it won't show up) in 64-bit Sonar. From a GM use and point of view TTS-1 and Forte are equivalent and from a sound point of view (purely subjective) they are essentially equivalent.

Or just continue using ARIA after all. BTW why don't you use ARIA in both, again?

-==========

I'm not a Sonar supporter anymore I had been with them since version 2 for DOS but threw in the towel last winter for personal (as well as a few technical) reasons - but that's me

BUT whatever "final" version of Sonar you have and paid for - YOU OWN (as much as anyone owns any SW).

It's not rented its not leased and Cakewalk will NOT put stuff in your online downloads account unless you ALREADY paid for it or they added a freebie (they do DO THAT once in a while).

The last version of Sonar you paid for (whether Artist, Producer or Platinum) and the LAST update to that version while your were "active" (you did the pay as you go I assume, I was lifetime) is the ONLY version you will find in your account. If you run Sonar note the version and if you look on-line I bet that is the "current" version in your account (it will have a "released" date right under the download link as well as a release number). There is ALSO a "SHOW OTHER DOWNLOADS" link right under that for all PREVIOUS verison's so you can always get the one that works best (sometimes the current is NOT best - depending on what you have and what they did)

Mine has every version going back as far as 1/21/2015 (the first one??) and the current is 10/18/2017

You should be able to verify everything I just said by ASKING others on the current Cakewalk Forum and folks here that use Sonar.

Finally re: WIN 7 vice WIN 10: Until just last LAST MONTH I MAINLY booted into Win 7 (probably 90% of the time - I have a three boot system XP, 7 and 10). But last month I decided time to force myself into working in Win 10, because my new laptop and my wife's are both Win 10. I'm not a WIN 10 rah rah boy, I don't see anything faster (I don't FIND apps that work any faster) nothing is easier (just different), there are still quirks and I STILL get a freeze's/crashes once in a while - and simply doing a shutdown can be a PITA if you are in a hurry (to be fair win 7 does a little of that as well)

Good luck
Larry

PS you ought to get that free Xpand!2 (it has TONS of good sounds) and it will work in BOTH BIAB and Sonar - but it is NOT GM you have to select the instruments manually

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 10/23/17 08:05 AM.

Veteran
Veteran
David -

If you use the Cakewalk Command Center, you'll want to go into options and turn on verbose install. That will prevent it from just installing right away and will give you the normal selection screens. Of course, once you have installed Sonar and setup the various folders that it expects to find stuff, those entries will be greyed out, as Sonar wants those things to be in the same place each time. But you do get to select what you want to do and click through the install screens without it doing it blindly for you.

Also, the installer is both 32-bit and 64-bit. All the installers are, so as long as you can click through the install screens (versus the default silent install in Command Center), then you should come to a screen where you select whether you want 32- or 64-bit. For the main program installer, it's a radio button, so if you want both you have to install once using the 32-bit option and then again using the 64-bit option. The other installer generally have a checkbox which allows you to select one or the other or both at the same time.

That being said, I don't use the Command Center to install. I just use it to see if it thinks anything is out of date (it shows up yellow, rather than green, but you may have to click on a product to expand it to see all the sub-programs).

I then go to my account at Cakewalk and manually download the indicated updates, install them manually, and then refresh Command Center to see if all the yellows turned green.

But, as Larry said, if you bought it, it will be in your account and you can download the entire contents for the version you bought.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: jford
David -

That being said, I don't use the Command Center to install. I just use it to see if it thinks anything is out of date (it shows up yellow, rather than green, but you may have to click on a product to expand it to see all the sub-programs).

I then go to my account at Cakewalk and manually download the indicated updates, install them manually, and then refresh Command Center to see if all the yellows turned green.

What JOHN SAID!

I do it exactly like John says I run CCC to see whats "out 'o date" and go from there - While I've moved from Sonar since I PAID for it, I keep it up to date.

Also I forgot to remind you about CCC "verbose" mode in Settings as well don't forget you can set paths for a portion of installs (VSTs) and where CCC downloads stuff

Larry

Veteran
Veteran
Thanks guys!! Super useful information on many fronts!

With regard to your question about Aria, Larry, I do use it most of the time in many places, Sonar, RB, Finale, etc. etc.

I just use TTS-1 on occasion in Sonar when I want a certain sound you can't get in Aria or with another bank like Sample Tank 3. (For example, I actually like the Jazz brushes in TTS-1 and the power drums when I want to go all 80s and Stevie Winwood style.)

But you are right, for the 2 times a month I would use it in BIAB it probably is not worth taking that risk and this precise second in time.

But if and when I do, your precise instructions have me covered!

Thanks again everyone!!

Thank You Jim for your input, only just seen it. Happy New Year

Burton Trent
Yes I thought that Jims idea was that TTS-1 is in BIAB standard? I could not find it either, so loaded the DLL from Cakwalk also

Burton Trent
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,393
Posts732,477
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195