Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#454419 - 01/29/18 10:36 AM [User Showcase] 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2018 UltraPak ..... check here

Over the past year (2017), we’ve had over 1,050 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase. Wow! Now over 6,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all that have contributed. There were contributions from 139 different people during the year. From 25 countries!.. Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey Channel Is., Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America,

We’d like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 41 contributors of 2017 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2018 UltraPAK for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We’ve reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2017, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

44kfl
90dB
Al-David
Animarorecords
Biglad
bluage
BlueAttitude
Buford
Charlie Fogle
cubanpete
dani48
David Snyder
Don Gaynor
edshaw
F.M.M.
floyd jane
furry
Greg Johnson
gruverider
guitar1
HiroshiK
Icelander
Janice & Bud
jannesan
JoanneCooper
Jon Thomas
LPMan
MarioD
PeterF
Riccled
RnAM
Rob4580
Robertkc
ROG
rsdean
Samuel Davis
Scott C
Sergio Guarneri
Steve Young
Tommyad
Torrey Bliss

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2018 UltraPak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 28, 2018) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2018, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2018 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get 2017 UltraPak or request a raincheck for the 2018 Mac UltraPak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!

#454421 - 01/29/18 10:44 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Maryland
SpaceDog Offline
Expert

Loc: Maryland
Wonderful job everyone. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks PGM for such a great product and support.

SpaceDog

#454423 - 01/29/18 10:57 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: St. Louis, MO. USA
sslechta Offline
Expert

Loc: St. Louis, MO. USA
Congrats winners!

Steve

BIAB/RB 2018, Pro Tools 2018, Korg N5, Proteus F/X, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory

#454430 - 01/29/18 11:37 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: York, England
ROG Offline
Veteran

Loc: York, England
Honoured to be included in the showcase awards amongst so many people I admire and respect.
Congratulations to all of them.

So, a big thank you to Peter Gannon and all the staff at PG Music for the award, but
also for producing such an amazing program as BiaB. It really has changed for ever, the way
I write and record music.

Cheers, ROG.

#454449 - 01/29/18 12:41 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: ROG]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Originally Posted By: ROG
Honoured to be included in the showcase awards amongst so many people I admire and respect.

So, a big thank you to Peter Gannon and all the staff at PG Music for the award, but
also for producing such an amazing program as BiaB. It really has changed for ever, the way
I write and record music.

Cheers, ROG.

I couldn't say this any better. I am honored to included in this list of fantastic musicians.

Thank you Dr. Gannon for your generosity.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#454452 - 01/29/18 12:57 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Florida
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

This continues to AMAZE me.

What other company would DO this? Like having the community of this forum isn't reward enough? Like having this MAGICAL product to realize the best potential of our music isn't enough? To have the people who "keep it going" and keep it energized "recognized" in this way is mind-boggling.

AMAZING.

Congratulations to all the awardees. It's a good list - a varied list of styles and influences, locales and personalities.

Y'all done good.

Thank You, Dr. Gannon - and all the folks at PGMusic. You make our lives better.

floyd

#454454 - 01/29/18 01:02 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Congratulations to all of the winners. Well deserved!

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#454456 - 01/29/18 01:15 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
90 dB Offline
Veteran

It is a great honor to be included in this talented group. It is truly humbling.

Thanks to Peter, and all great people at PG.

Regards,

Bob

https://90dbband.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/90-db

#454457 - 01/29/18 01:17 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: ROG]
Loc: Iceland
Icelander Offline
Veteran

Loc: Iceland
Originally Posted By: ROG
You beat me to it and said it better than I probably would've, so in a true "if it's not broken, don't fix it", I'm nicking this as my sentiment cool

p.s. I see this has already been quoted once, I have a feeling it will be again before this is over wink

EDIT: p.s.p.s. I also have a nasty suspicion that the only reason I made the cut is because that adds such an obscure country to your bragging list - and I'm the only one from it who's active on here! grin

Edited by Icelander (01/31/18 12:02 PM)

#454459 - 01/29/18 01:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Pensacola, Florida
jford Offline
Veteran

Loc: Pensacola, Florida
Congratulations, everyone. There is really some awesome music in the showcase.

HP Win10Pro-64, 8GB
ASUS Win10Pro-64, 16GB
HP Win7Pro-64, 8GB

H/W-Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD, Casio Kbds
S/W-BB/RB2018/Sonar/Reaper/Studio One/Samplitude/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Noteworthy/NI Komplete/Halion/Garritan/IK
Web-http://www.sus4chord.com

#454468 - 01/29/18 01:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Woodstock, NY
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: Woodstock, NY
Peter,

Thanks so much. It is incredibly generous of the company to do this, and I am very humbled to receive this along with the other outstanding forum members mentioned below.

Thanks again,
Bob

#454476 - 01/29/18 02:44 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: North Carolina
David Snyder Offline
Veteran

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks Dr. Gannon, and the wonderful staff at PG Music.

And congratulations to all of the awardees.

As has been said many times, this forum represents a magnificent group of musicians, and a beautiful, inspiring and uplifting community of talented souls with gigantic hearts.

Thanks for all of the friendships and blessings, and here's to a great 2018 for everyone!!

www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder
www.soundcloud.com/davidsnyderchannel
www.songtradr.com/user/profile/david.snyder

#454479 - 01/29/18 02:47 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: The Netherlands
RnAM Offline
Veteran

Loc: The Netherlands
Once again PG Music has shown its great generosity!
We are very grateful to be among the 2018 Showcase Award Winners.
We are definitely going to create lots of music in 2018 with this wonderful program.

Thank you!

Rob and Anne-Marie

RnAM Homepage (completely restyled)
YouTube Channel

#454481 - 01/29/18 03:09 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Ireland
Hugh2 Offline
Apprentice

Congratulations to all the winners.I heard some really lovely ones during the year.Super people on the forum and hope for future success of PG Music,I cant measure the difference this company has made to me(im sure i speak for most people)Well done to all urs Hugh

#454483 - 01/29/18 03:10 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: MarioD]
Hugh2 Offline
Apprentice

Well done Mario!!super stuff urs Hugh

#454484 - 01/29/18 03:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Wow! Congratulations everyone! You'd done a great job and the awards are really well deserved smile

Bet wishes,
Noel

#454496 - 01/29/18 03:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Missouri
Torrey Bliss Offline
Expert

Loc: Missouri
Thank you so much Dr Gannon and everyone at PG Music for giving people like me the opportunity to musically express myself in ways that would otherwise be impossible! I am very honored to be included in this list of very talented musicians/singer/producer/songwriters! And congratulations to all the other winners! Let’s all take this wonderful blessing given to us and make the best music of our lives in 2018. Torrey

#454502 - 01/29/18 04:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Torrey Bliss]
Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Don Gaynor Offline
Veteran

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Thank you, Dr. Gannon! Your generosity never fails to amaze me.

It's an honor to be listed among such a long list of very talented musicians, singers, composers and songwriters.

The friendly, family atmosphere exhibited here by folks at all levels of musicianship is not found anywhere else on this planet.

Thanks again for this wonderful award and to all other awardees for their contributions to Users's Showcase. Such fantastic music.

#454513 - 01/29/18 05:23 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Congrats to all the winners! All the best to each of you! And to PG Music for being such a remarkable company.

#454515 - 01/29/18 05:30 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2017 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
F.M.M. Offline
Expert

thank you Dr.Gannon and pg staff for a great product and generosity and Congratulations to all the winners there is some great talented people on this forum i am humbled to be on the list thank you so much eric

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

PG Music News
Video Request Anwered - Creating Intros, Bridges, and Endings in Band-in-a-Box®

Check out the newest support video created by Kent that explains how to create intros, bridges, and endings in Band-in-a-Box®! Click here to view...

Holiday Hours - Monday, November 12th

Remembrance Day is Sunday, November 11th. In recognition of this day, our hours will be:

Sunday, November 11: Technical Support closed. Sales & Customer Service will be open from 8am - 4pm PST.
Monday, November 12: Technical Support closed. Sales & Customer Service will be open from 8am - 4pm PST.

Our regular hours resume Tuesday, November 13. Review our hours and additional contact information at https://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

The Band-in-a-Box® SongPicker Feature

If you have a folder of songs that you'd always like easy access to within Band-in-a-Box, make sure you familiarize yourself with The SongPicker feature, which access the folder that you choose and lock it to!

Access the SongPicker by clicking on the [Song] button next to the title of the song within the main screen of Band-in-a-Box. The first time the SongPicker is opened, you can choose the folder to use to create the list by selecting [Change] and navigating to your preferred directory. Once chosen, select [OK - Make Song List], and Band-in-a-Box does the rest... the next time you click on [Song], you'll be taken directly to your preferred folder!

Learn even more about this feature within Chapter 5 of our Online Manual, here.

Just Launched - The FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum!

If you have a question (or questions!) about Band-in-a-Box®, PowerTracks, RealBand®, or any other PG Music Inc. product - whether it be technical support or pre-sales, there's now an easy one-stop spot to find the answer - our FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum!

Don't want to read through the 600+ posts? Use the Search FAQ option, and you can choose your key search terms to locate the topic and answer you're looking for!

Common pre-sales questions about our products, ordering, and delivery:
Pre-Sales

Technical support & troubleshooting by product:
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Band-in-a-Box® for Mac
RealBand® for Windows
PowerTracks Pro® Audio for Windows
Other Products

There's even a Request New FAQs forum, if you didn't see your question answered anywhere!

Over 190 Saxophone RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®!

Today's the day we say "Happy Birthday" to Adolphe Sax, the creator of the Saxophone!
(Adolphe was born November 6, 1814 - 32 years later he patended his saxophone creation!)

We have more than 190 Saxophone RealTracks available for Band-in-a-Box with the following RealTracks Sets - review the complete list here.

Check our our Saxophonist programs for Windows:
The Jazz Saxophonist
The Rock Saxophonist

Customers LOVE Band-in-a-Box®!

Here's some of the amazing feedback we've received lately, from program users just like you!

Arthritic fingers means I find it very difficult to play anything. This program is amazing - and it does use real musicians!
-Bob E.

The power of this program is just unbelievable! It's been a best kept secret for a couple of decades now. A song writer's dream!
-Mike D

This band can practice any time of day ...LOL
-William G

Band-in-a-Box works so simple you could teach a child to do it within minutes - the RealTracks are amazing. Doing an album as we speak. I challenge you to give it a try. I am 60 years old and even though I've played 50 years, I am no engineer. But as a song writer I needed some effective tools to create quality production of my work. This is IT! It's as easy as typing and filling in the blanks. The instructional videos allow you to change settings while watching the pro. I myself purchased every "RealTrack" I could get... Take it from me, don't let this overwhelm you. It is absolutely a writer and solo artist dream!
-John S

Best part of Band-in-a-Box is that it saves me having to program drums, the Real Drummer part of the software is brilliant and natural sounding. I then layer real instruments with guys from my band. As a songwriter, Band-in-a-Box has saved me so much time it's ridiculous.
-Andy B

Incredible Software. Great for ignorance and experts and for anyone who wants to deal with music. If you do not have a hobby and want to have one "Band-in-a-Box" is the best choice. Simple, but if you want to be an expert on it, you need to make an effort to master it perfectly for perfect use. The only disadvantage is if you do not want to become a musician, and use it, you will become a perfect musician. Therefore, be cautious. It's not a toy. ;)
-Ilija B.

Been a BIAB man since '92, such a comprehensive source for music making! So much more to offer than "loops", it allows actual music composition to be realized. Evolve from harmonic ignorance and find out what REAL music is made of!
-Don D.

A must for any musician who wants to improve on his own, or to share his musical ideas in a professional high quality rendition.. You just play with the best musicians and that's great ♪ :)
-Jean-Marie D.

I use Band in a Box all the time. I couldn't be more pleased. It's easy to use and it sounds super-big time!
-Max R.

An excellent tool for generating backing tracks. Saves me hours of MIDI programming. Combines the best of MIDI and live audio samples.
-Steve A.

Video Help - My Band-in-a-Box® Won't Open!

Our NEW I want a video that shows me how to .... forum is off to a GREAT start! We've answered the common question/issue of "My program won't open!" with the following video: How To: Return to Factory Settings outside Band-in-a-Box (Win).

Want to see a video about a particular issue your having with the program? Post your request here, we're happy to help!!

Forum Stats
28174 Members
59 Forums
54831 Topics
454417 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Pokey53, JoaoC, guyph7, em2c, dfmaker

28173 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 192
Matt Finley 130