Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RealBand
joden Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Replacing Sonar? as most would be aware Sonar (or more correctly, Cakewalk) are now defunct and in time Sonar will probs cease to run as efficiently (or at all ??) so as a replacement do current RB users think RB can be a suitable replacement? If so, why?

Not looking for an argument, merely for thoughts on it. I have been looking at a few and the closest is Cubase but at nearly $600 (AUD) and that's "cross-grade" price it is way out of my financial league!

All comments appreciated smile

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
joden, this question is very hard to answer. For some RB is all they need while for others it is not.

For the price RB is an excellent DAW however it lacks a lot of the functions and ease of use when compared to any high priced DAW, IMHO.

I went from Sonar to Studio One Pro when the upgrade was offered. I believe the Sonar crossover is still offered at $199 USD. I found that both DAWs fit my workflow very nicely.

One of my biggest problems with RB and BiaB is that it is only 32 bit. These are the only 32 bit programs I have on my 64 bit system. I know there are workarounds using jBridge but nothing beats a DAW that uses 64 bit VSTis and VSTs natively, again IMHO.

If you have Sonar then check if the crossover deals are still available.

Note that I always have said if you have a favorite DAW then use it but if you don't then use RB.

The above opinions are mine and many may not agree.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
RealBand
joden Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Thanks Mario. I did have a cursory look at Studio One, but it may bear another one. I thought I had read somewhere that its MIDI implementation was not as complete as others.

RealBand
Expert
Expert
I have been a Sonar user for many years. I understand it well and have many, many plugins. The good thing is some of them work with BIAB and RB. As for ease of use I don't think RB is in the same league as Sonar nor is it designed to be. I don't know what to use as a replacement and then what happens if or when my Sonar replacement stops being supported. For me I think I'll stay with Sonar until it goes belly up. I think understanding what you want out of a DAW will help a lot if and when I change. Most DAWs seem to operate in a similar way. The bits of Sonar I will miss most will be ProChannel and the ease of use of the Piano Roll. The RB Piano Roll seems much more difficult to me but I guess that is understanding the product. As for what I do in Pro Channel I could if necessary even do in Audacity just not as easily. In the mean time I will continue to look at other products after all I only do any of this stuff for fun and will have time to change unlike some who make a living out of creating music files.

My thoughts

Tony.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: joden
Thanks Mario. I did have a cursory look at Studio One, but it may bear another one. I thought I had read somewhere that its MIDI implementation was not as complete as others.

The MIDI implementation is not as good as Sonar's was but it is usable. As you know I work virtually entirely in MIDI and I can get things done, however I do miss some of the more advanced MIDI features of Sonar. There are a number of videos and blogs about the differences and similarities between the two DAWs. The biggest problems I have are the technical terms are different and the shortcut keys are very different, but I'm getting the hand of it. It's a learning curve, at least for me as I have many years of Cakewalk under my belt.

As many Sonar users are now using Studio One a lot of MIDI suggestions have been made so hopefully some of them will get implemented in the next upgrade.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Another option I've been spending time with lately is Reaper.
Again, there is a learning curve, but plenty of videos documentation to get you started.

The options can become complex, for example, using other Themes can alter the whole workflow, not just the look, so I'd suggest starting with the basic look/feel. Then watch the training videos from the Reaper website (which were well organized IMO) and tinker a bit.

Their site URL is a little weird .. reaper.fm
But it is $60 and does a whole lot.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
RealBand
joden Offline OP
Journeyman
OP Offline
Journeyman
Coolio, thanks Rharv I'll have a closer look
@Mario , yeah perhaps with nore and more CW folks on the Studio One forums it might make it less "painfull" haha

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
I make a $1000 a week with my RB solo show.
You're getting bogged down with features you don't use in the big box progs.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
One of my biggest problems with RB and BiaB is that it is only 32 bit. These are the only 32 bit programs I have on my 64 bit system. I know there are workarounds using jBridge but nothing beats a DAW that uses 64 bit VSTis and VSTs natively, again IMHO.

Mario, I read similar statements a lot. If this is actually true, fine but if it's not then you're implying there's a problem using RB and JBridge. According to Dr. Gannon himself, there is NO DIFFERENCE between using Biab/RB with JBridge and a 64 bit plug and using a 64 bit program natively. My question to you is this: Did you actually use RB/JBridge and your 64 bit plugs and run into problems? If so what problems and did you post questions here so we can figure it out? Please spell out exactly why you think it's a bad idea to use Biab/RB with JBridge. If there really is a problem then we need to know about it.

My next point is similar but it concerns midi. Have you spent serious time working with midi in RB? I agree RB may not be as good with midi as other DAW's but "not as good" is a relative term. It depends on just how knowledgeable the user is concerning midi and what they're trying to do with it. I work with midi a lot in RB and find it acceptable and certainly the price is right. I would not be surprised if a user who understands midi were to test various midi functions and it turns out RB is better with midi than Studio One for example.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Originally Posted By: MarioD

Mario, I read similar statements a lot. If this is actually true, fine but if it's not then you're implying there's a problem using RB and JBridge. According to Dr. Gannon himself, there is NO DIFFERENCE between using Biab/RB with JBridge and a 64 bit plug and using a 64 bit program natively. My question to you is this: Did you actually use RB/JBridge and your 64 bit plugs and run into problems? If so what problems and did you post questions here so we can figure it out? Please spell out exactly why you think it's a bad idea to use Biab/RB with JBridge. If there really is a problem then we need to know about it.

My next point is similar but it concerns midi. Have you spent serious time working with midi in RB? I agree RB may not be as good with midi as other DAW's but "not as good" is a relative term. It depends on just how knowledgeable the user is concerning midi and what they're trying to do with it. I work with midi a lot in RB and find it acceptable and certainly the price is right. I would not be surprised if a user who understands midi were to test various midi functions and it turns out RB is better with midi than Studio One for example.

Bob

Yes Bob I did have trouble using Kontakt in BiaB but because I use my DAW, first Sonar and now Studio One Pro, for MIDI work I did not pursue the issue. I would be a happy camper if BiaB/RB were 64 bit so I could natively drop all of my 64 bit plug-ins, both VST and VSTi, into them. IMHO if BiaB and RB don't go to 64 bit soon they will a thing of the past much like 8 and 16 bit programs.

I tried RB but I found it very clunky. I know that I am biased as I used Cakewalk for years. Now I use Studio One Pro, another very easy to use DAW. However if you remember I have stated many times that if you do not have a favorite DAW then use RB.

I have shown BiaB to other musicians and there responses were the same, i.e. clunky interface and only 32 bit. They over looked how good the program really is! I am not that biased. Yes I am a firm believer that BiaB and RB should be 64 bit but that is not stopping me from using them. As I have stated before they are the only two 32 bit programs on my system.

I know that your views are different then mine about 64 bit but we both respect each others views and that is a good thing.

RealBand
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
I cannot believe there is even an on-going conversation about whether 64 bit is necessary in a 2018 Windows program! I guarantee this conversation is not going on in any other modern software forum because 64 bit is the standard and 32 bit is now way out of date! Can you fix up a work-around? Yep and PGM has done a good job of using JBridge to do just that. It it a long-term solution? Nope!

And to answer the original poster's question, RealBand is not a suitable replacement to any modern DAW. Every modern DAW out there will have a better GUI and significant advantages in functionality and workflow over RB. I am certain no one would ever choose RB over other DAWs were it not for the fact that it can access the RealTracks and comes included at no extra charge when you purchase BIAB. And for some people those two reasons are good enough.

I have tried multiple times to use RB and have finally given up in frustration. It is clunky and slow and does not even come close to the usability of the other modern DAWs out there. I occasionally will still use RB if I cannot get what I want in RealTracks using BIAB but even then I use it for that single purpose, export the generated tracks and do my mixing in a serious DAW. I have used several different DAWs and a plethora of software programs all the way back to DOS 1.0 so I have seen lots of great interfaces and tons of poor ones!

Regarding the cost point that folks love to bring up, "RB is free!". Yeah, so is Windows Notepad but I prefer Word for serious text editing! And, while I am not familiar with pricing on all of the modern DAWs, I will point out Reaper is $60 and you only pay that after you have determined you like it because the full-featured trial runs indefinitely!

My advice to anyone using BIAB is simple. If you have a favorite DAW then keep it and use RB as needed to access those amazing RealTracks but use your DAW for mixing. If you don't have a favorite DAW then get one such as Reaper and use RB to access RealTracks as needed.

With all that said I acknowledge there are people here who say RB satisfies their needs in a DAW. I cannot personally imagine such a thing but... smile

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
First, this is just me rambling but there are lots of alternatives to SONAR and RB - and folks will have their favorites so you will end up with a laundry list in the end. YOU need to TRY as many as you can for free and see what you like and almost all have a FREE trial versions.

Second, SONAR STILL WORKS. IT WILL CONTINUE TO WORK until Microsoft pushes a WIN 10 add, modify, or delete update (e.g, some audio/communication or other API a DLL, etc.) that makes a portion or Sonar "inop." THIS is coming from a ex-SPLAT lifetime user (me, and actually a Cakewalk DAW users since version 2 for DOS) who walked away from SONAR a full YEAR before they folded up their tent for personal (and some minor technical) reasons.

Finally, you have LOTS of time to test drive other DAWS and see for yourself:

1. Starting with a simpler SONAR – Sonar Home Studio, Sonar Home Studio, the successor to Music Creator, is FREE. You do need to create and account if you don't have one. This offer still works I just tried it using a junk email account or use your EXISTING Cakewalk account)

http://www.cakewalk.com/Redeem?kl=16&promo=CM250

use redemption code 3327-46FD-8F9A-BBC7

2. Like MarioD lots of users have moved on to Studio One Pro as a cross grade (especially when price was $149 which is when I bought it this last winter) if you look hard you might still find a deal for under $200) .

EDIT

FLASH UPDATE sale:

you can get a crossgrade to Studio One Pro for $169 at JRR shop. it says $199 but when you add to cart they discount it down to $169

https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio-one-professional-crossgrade-v3

EDIT OVER

3. You can STILL GET the Samplitude Pro X3 suite (Samplitude Pro, plus, Soundforge plus Spectralayers deal for $149)

https://www.magix.com/index.php?id=24739&L=52&phash=9wsnAiYJ77GWu8YE&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_content=spsut&utm_campaign=US_48_spsut

4. Then there is FL studio Producer $199 it's a LIFETIME thing too - you buy once and get ALL updates forever. They have a trial version

5. Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio - they have a 14 day trial and the pro version has a nice collection VSTi’s

6. Reaper for $60 and you can try it for free for month or two I forget before you are morally bound to buy it not abuse the Free use of it.

7. Then there is FREE Tracktion 6, completely free and is a NO BS FULL FLEDGED DAW. Or try there more current Traction Waveform 9 - it has a 30 day trial.

8. Mixcraft Pro 8 - it has a 14 day trial.

IMHO Mixcraft is probably the easiest and most intuitive to get going with MIDI and even simple audio. FL Studio Piano roll is great, etc. Studio one Pro and Tracktion take some getting use to. Samplitude is a whole other animal as is FL studio - neither is intuitive but they are power packed and lots of features once you know "how to." A lot of folks love Reaper but I find its MIDI the LEAST intuitive to use but I haven't played with it in last two years even though I own it so it may be great now.

I have ALL they above in addition to SPLAT, which I do not use anymore. BUT I still haven’t pick a final one stop shop final DAW (this after MORE than a year). I’m actually starting to become a two DAW user – why limit yourself to ONE DAW that does GREAT AUDIO and MIXING but so MIDI and interconnections or one that has all the flex of full computer interfacing and interconnections and great MIDI but – AUDIO while it works is PITA to use and mix with.

I do not find jumping between two DAW’s any more “taxing” or causing psychotic work flow “interruptius” than when you have to do workarounds in any single DAW for that DAW's shortfalls or quirks (I even had to do that towards the last few versions of SONAR).

IMHO Cakewalk’s MIDI had become a PITA. The last user friendly and good Cakewalk MIDI DAW was Cakewalk Pro Audio version 9! After that they left MIDI in the dust and focused on AUDIO only - for ALL versions of SONAR. I AM HEAVY MIDI user (MIDI geek) it's most of my work. I don't get into a pretentious producer mindset of pretending that I run "a pro studio" and a premier "mastering house."

Then there are OTHER DAWS Pro Tools (Eddie loves it), Cubase I have a love-hate with Steinberg and Cubase, ..

https://www.musicianonamission.com/best-daw-2016/

Good luck

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 02/19/18 06:39 PM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20
RealBand
Expert
Expert
As far as RealBand being a contender for a DAW I think it is not really trying to be. The way I see it RealBand has its uses and does stuff that many DAWs do not but then most DAWs make many tasks simpler than RealBand. As far as Sonar goes I agree it should be sometime before issues will stop it working. I decided to download Reaper to have a look and after a week or so parted with the US$60 (A$87 including GST). I feel that Reaper should be able to do much of what I want and have in a week set up things that will allow me to work in pretty much a fashion that I am familiar with. There will be some cussing but that is a part of the fun. A lot of the more expensive plugins and VSTs I am used to in Sonar work in Reaper and using ReaCWP I can even open a number of my Cakewalk projects (some with errors depending on plugins used). Over the years I spent a small fortune on Sonar updating every year, buying extra plugins etc. I don't see myself doing that in the future.

My rant Tony

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1
RealBand
C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C
I actually bounce back and forth between RealBand and MixCraft 8, but at the end of the day MC8 wins out as my main DAW.

RB is really good for working out ideas, and I suppose for light jobs you could use it as your main DAW, but it's not really built for heavy-duty use, although I guess some might beg to differ on that.

Windows 10 build 16299
2018 Ultra
Intel i5-3550 @ 3.3GHz
p8z77-v pro
RAM: 32GB
Roland V-Studio 100
Alesis VX49

https://soundcloud.com/dirtbom/
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Sonar isn't going to stop working. At some point the computer running it will die and if you can't fix it you'll be looking at doing something at that point.

Until that day, I plan on keeping my machine running with Sonar and not worrying. I will be keeping backup files with waves so I can recreate in another DAW if I need to.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Sooo, nobody has any specific issues with Biab/RB not being 64 bit other than simply saying "they SHOULD be!". Correct?

Again, IF YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL ISSUE POST IT. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to keep harping on the 64 bit thing (I mean you JJJ with all of this !!! crap), because to a noob they think they're going to somehow miss something by buying these programs because they're not 64 bit. They're not missing anything unless you can point to a specific problem that Peter can't explain to you.

Your other comments about whether or not RB is a good DAW is perfectly fair all I'm saying is keep the 64 bit comments out of it unless you can prove a 64 bit related problem.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
RB is good for generating lots of Realtracks as others have said but beyond that I think can't be really compared to other DAWs. Ok you can record and finish a song in it, but why bother if you have some other DAW that is better in the editing side.

For example no basic tool kit, (and just curious to find out if others have so much blank space in the mixer windows) this is what I get when I open mixer windows in windows 7. When I queried this I was told that this is a "Feature" well not a feature I particularly want. Compare the mixer page to Cubase mixer as below.

But then RB is free Cubase elements 7 cost me around £80

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
rb1.jpg (461.4 KB, 140 downloads)
cubase.JPG (180.74 KB, 140 downloads)
cubase 2.JPG (226.14 KB, 133 downloads)
Last edited by musiclover; 02/28/18 01:33 PM.

Musiclover

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2024, Cubase 13, Cakewalk and far too many VST plugins that I probably don't need or will ever use smile
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
If I maximize the mixer in RB I get lots of wasted space also.
HTH

I usually just lay it over the Tracks screen (not maximized) so I can switch back and forth, but yes, if I maximize that window here I also see lots of wasted space.
However in your Cubase examples I cannot see any track wave forms, which I am used to seeing in RB, Reaper, and others.

Guess it depends on your workflow.
Cubase does look nice and neat in your examples.

Last edited by rharv; 02/28/18 03:51 PM.
RealBand
J
Veteran
Veteran
J
Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Sooo, nobody has any specific issues with Biab/RB not being 64 bit other than simply saying "they SHOULD be!". Correct?

Again, IF YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL ISSUE POST IT. Otherwise I don't think it's fair to keep harping on the 64 bit thing (I mean you JJJ with all of this !!! crap), because to a noob they think they're going to somehow miss something by buying these programs because they're not 64 bit. They're not missing anything unless you can point to a specific problem that Peter can't explain to you.

Your other comments about whether or not RB is a good DAW is perfectly fair all I'm saying is keep the 64 bit comments out of it unless you can prove a 64 bit related problem.

Bob

Oh please, jm! There are plenty of reasons/benefits to being 64-bit and just because you can hack a work-around is not a long-term solution! Do you seriously think ALL of the other serious software vendors have converted their programs to 64-bit just because it was a fun thing to do? Nope. They see the future has arrived. In fact, it arrived several years ago!

But yeah, let's talk about why we don't need to catch up with modern standards. What a great game this is! Dunno why anyone needs one of those new-fangled color monitors!

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
John-Cubed, I used to love that game!!! Of course I had the COLOR version on the Commodore 64. I wasted lots of hours on that one!

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 4 TB M2 SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,394
Posts732,478
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195