I often play around with various chord progressions, styles and generally will be using Biab casually and not involved in a serious project. In a serious project, I keep track of the RealTracks and Styles I use during the duration of my project, from beginning to end.

I don't do that when I'm casually playing around and am finding more and more that I'd like to return to a previously chosen Style but can't recall what it is and because at the time I first used the Style, it may have been in a different chord progression, tempo and key and only later when I'm auditioning another chord progression that it occurs a previously chosen Style is a good fit for this new progression.

A history list kept by BB would be a handy and convenient tool.

I'm not aware if this is a current feature or not and it may well exist outside my current knowledge base as my last Wishlist suggestion was. That one was a button I could not see right in front of my face.....

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 05/30/18 12:43 PM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.