Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Skyline
Well that was a treat! Loved the video, especially the gag signs. An excellent bit of soloing on that JB Strat (Jeff being the Guvnor as far as I'm concerned...) I can see a lot of work has gone into this, and it's a very worthy end product. Well done!

John

John,

thank you very much for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the project.

When I bought the JB Strat I was full of hope that some of the Guvnor's laugh expertise might come along with it. In vain - it wouldn't make rehearsing superfluous and it doesn't heal arthrosis in your fingers...

But what the heck - I like it.

Cheers,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Speechless! That is over the top good. Humbling good.

The midi magic, the vocal performances and the guitar playing are all superb. The guitar reminds us a bit of Seth Walker.

The mix sounds perfecto on our monitors and the video? Wow, just too cool. Love those angels and the signs. It will take several watchings to soak all that in. There are enough subtleties in it for several productions! And did you ever nail the timing of everything....watching those horns is mesmerizing.

Regrets? Only that it's not also on soundcloud so we can add it to our fav playlist!

J&B

Edit: We just watched it again on the big screen and saw more signs and the lizard smile

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
hi stefon I agree great production the video is excellent I love this your efforts proved out well thanks for sharing look forward to hearing more tunes eric

AMD (TM) 5950 4.9 GHz 16Core Processor 64 bit 32 bits of ram windows 10 pro 64 bit os. sound card Antelope ZenQ guitars Ibanez 2202a 1968 les Paul Custom and Cavin ae 185 Guitar boss Gt-100,GT1000 pedal Yamaha HS8 studio monitors
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Stefan,

This is over-the-top fantastic. It's obviously a professionally done project that came out perfectly. Both of your voices are stellar and your guitar playing is so smooth. Nice! Fabulous video and the lyric is perfect for the music.

This shines in every manner a song can shine! I loved it from first note to last note. Standing ovation!

Das ist übertrieben fantastisch. Das ist offensichtlich ein Pro-Projekt, das vollkommen herauskam. Beide Ihrer Stimmen sind stellar, und Ihr Gitarre-Spielen ist so glatt. Fabelhaftes Video und das lyrische sind für die Musik vollkommen.

Das scheint auf jede Weise, die ein Lied polieren kann! Ich liebte es vom ersten Zeichen, um Zeichen zu dauern. Stehapplaus!

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 11/19/18 11:48 AM.

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
W
Expert
Expert
W
Hi Stefan,

That was an incredible nice, good-sounding and fun experience! A true multimedia performance! I want one of those "fake trombone" lessons, please!

Both of you did a great work on the vocals - and I love the sound and the phrases you got out of that Fender.

You must be a great guy to hang out with as you always seem to be full of fun, imagination and visions!

Thanks for sharing,
Will

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Speechless! That is over the top good. Humbling good.

The midi magic, the vocal performances and the guitar playing are all superb. The guitar reminds us a bit of Seth Walker.

The mix sounds perfecto on our monitors and the video? Wow, just too cool. Love those angels and the signs. It will take several watchings to soak all that in. There are enough subtleties in it for several productions! And did you ever nail the timing of everything....watching those horns is mesmerizing.

Regrets? Only that it's not also on soundcloud so we can add it to our fav playlist!

J&B

Edit: We just watched it again on the big screen and saw more signs and the lizard smile

Hi Janice & Bud,

well, well, well, what a review - I'm completely over the moon - thank you sooooooo much !!!! I read your and the following comments just before I was going to bed, but I was so thrilled after reading that it took me hours to finally fall asleep.. But what a great reason that is for getting sleepless.

You know that I admire your songs very much and therefor your opinion counts double for me. Well, threefold, no, fourfold...

And the idea of beining part of your playlist is so tempting that I uploaded the song to Soundcloud this afternoon:

https://soundcloud.com/user-676951310/you-dont-have-to-cry-for-me.

I could test it once, but after that Soundcloud seems to have gone down, because I couldn't play any song since then.

I have to admit that I haven't upload there much tso far, but now that I'm busy in the forum and everbody uses it I will upload my songs there bit by bit, too.

Let me thank you once again for your terrific comments - I do appreciate them so much...

Lookning forward to your next song - all the best,

Stefan

PS: I'm so glad you didnit miss the lizzard... ;-)

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi stefon I agree great production the video is excellent I love this your efforts proved out well thanks for sharing look forward to hearing more tunes eric

Thanks a lot, Eric, I really appreciate your kind words, and of course I'm happy that you enjoyed song and video. And, yes,I will do my best to come up with new songs here.

Cheers,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan,

This is over-the-top fantastic. It's obviously a professionally done project that came out perfectly. Both of your voices are stellar and your guitar playing is so smooth. Nice! Fabulous video and the lyric is perfect for the music.

This shines in every manner a song can shine! I loved it from first note to last note. Standing ovation!

Das ist übertrieben fantastisch. Das ist offensichtlich ein Pro-Projekt, das vollkommen herauskam. Beide Ihrer Stimmen sind stellar, und Ihr Gitarre-Spielen ist so glatt. Fabelhaftes Video und das lyrische sind für die Musik vollkommen.

Das scheint auf jede Weise, die ein Lied polieren kann! Ich liebte es vom ersten Zeichen, um Zeichen zu dauern. Stehapplaus!

Alan

Hi Alan,

I'm really flattered by your incredibly kind words - thanks an awful lot !!!! And I really appreciate that you're taking the time for writing in German. It's really astounding how good it is after so many years - ccongratulations on your appently good memory (wish I could trust mine as much...)! May I ask where you lived in G.back then?

Once again thanks a lot for your very nice remarks.

All the best,

Stefan

User Showcase
occ Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Hey Crossroads This is one of the best productions that I've heard in a long time. I love this style of music and you knocked it out of the park. The lady was great also. Thanks for posting this . occ

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Awesome. +100 to all the compliments above.

Fun song, hilarious video. Nice touches, especially flying the angels on trombones in and out of view.

A lot of work, and it shows.

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Stefan,

Alan

Hi Alan,

I'm really flattered by your incredibly kind words - thanks an awful lot !!!! And I really appreciate that you're taking the time for writing in German. It's really astounding how good it is after so many years - ccongratulations on your appently good memory (wish I could trust mine as much...)! May I ask where you lived in G.back then?

Once again thanks a lot for your very nice remarks.

All the best,

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I was in a very small village called Einsiedlerhof, near Kaiserslautern four years, Pirmasens four years and Veitshoechhoem - near Wurzburg. I enjoyed my time there very much. I have forgotten so much of the language over the years. I left in 1988.

Again, your song and video are simply "wunderbar!"

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: occ
Hey Crossroads This is one of the best productions that I've heard in a long time. I love this style of music and you knocked it out of the park. The lady was great also. Thanks for posting this . occ

Hi occ,

thanks a lot for these very kind words. I'm really flattered by your comment and of course I've already passed it to 'the lady' who's also very glad that you and so many others enjoyed our prohect.

Take care,

Stefan

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Awesome. +100 to all the compliments above.

Fun song, hilarious video. Nice touches, especially flying the angels on trombones in and out of view.

A lot of work, and it shows.

Thanks a lot, dcuny, I really appreciate your kind comment. Yeah, it took quite some time to get the whole thing finished, but I wouldn't call it work - can't think of many things I love better than making music and vids.

Cheers,

Stefan

User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
Great blues!! Great vocals!! Great playing!! Great video!! That should about cover it. Oh yeah, Great mix!! Take care. Greg

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Great blues!! Great vocals!! Great playing!! Great video!! That should about cover it. Oh yeah, Great mix!! Take care. Greg

Thanks a lot Greg; I really appreciate your awesome comment.

Cheers,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Stefan, this seriously high quality work! Everything here is excellent! Vocals, musicianship and especially your video work are top level and I am impressed! Thanks, T

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Stefan, this seriously high quality work! Everything here is excellent! Vocals, musicianship and especially your video work are top level and I am impressed! Thanks, T

Hi Torrey,

I'm really honored by your very nice comments. I appreciate them even more, because I know that you're such an awesome composer and musician. Thanks a lot !!!!

All the best,

Stefan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Sorry it took so long to get to this fine tune. (I had a load of essays to grade.) What can I say that hasn't already been said. Superb! This is a record I would pay money for.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Stefan,

Very cool song and GREAT video. Wonderful guitar playing.

I enjoyed it all. Happy Holidays.

User Showcase
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Sorry it took so long to get to this fine tune. (I had a load of essays to grade.) What can I say that hasn't already been said. Superb! This is a record I would pay money for.

Hi Ezekiel's Storm,

for such a nice review I would have waited years - thank you so much for your kind words.

I would like to wish you happy holidays and all the best for 2019. And 2020. And 2021. And 20..(t. b. c)

Stefan

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,451
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195