Australian audio manufacturer, RØDE Microphones, has launched the RØDECaster Pro, the world's first fully integrated podcast production studio.

On-board features include:

4 microphone channels: Class A, servo based inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
Separate inputs for:
3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
Bluetooth (phone or device)
USB (for music/audio or app calls)
Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels – no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
Programmable sound effects pads: 8 color coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
Programmable in the RØDECaster™ Pro or from your computer via the software.
APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
A full color, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
Four high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
Records direct to microSD Card for completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
Live streaming capability.

I can see this potentially being useful to a one or two person act needing to mix audio originating from several sources and also wanting to record their performance audio.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Rode Podcastor.jpg (674.09 KB, 4 downloads)

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home